Better late than never: I've been convinced I need to start a trip report mid-trip

This is amazing! Tears - I mean Pixie dust - in my eyes amazing!

4 Likes

Great question. It’s really inexcusable. Sadly I don’t think they will ever improve it bc they don’t have to bc it’s magic freaking kingdom.

6 Likes

Maybe that is lunching pad in MK, the place under Astro orbiter?

3 Likes

Today is Good Friday and lots of companies are closed today for the holiday. Mine included, yet I somehow woke up earlier than I do on a work day :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Oh there’s another QS place in TL that probably has crappy food?

2 Likes

Yep, not great, except when they had the Space Ranger Slush. That was good.

Hey, he was wearing the shirt that @dreamer made for his 5th bday in that photo.

6 Likes

I’m going to say it…… y’all are sleeping on Pinocchio Village Haus. I like their chicken Caesar salad and my kids love the pizza. There I said it, my secret is out.

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

Tbh, we’ve never eaten there. Pecos Bill’s has always been the least bad of the major QS, IMO, but even that was not good this time around.

We did have good-great QS food at the other parks: Flame Tree, Backlot Express, Sunshine Seasons, F&G stalls

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s not good! But we have eaten there because there are no good choices in the park.

3 Likes

sleepy hallow

2 Likes

Is that the waffle place?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

They have flatbread pizza there. For those of us that have picky kids that grew up in the northeastern US, that doesn’t resemble any pizza they have ever seen. PVH was never a consideration for us due to this reason. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

None of us liked the pizza at PVH. It was awful. Not the worst I’ve ever had, but a serious contender. If they had even halfway decent pizza it would be top of my list.

2 Likes

Bad weather rolling in. Ducked in for sushi. Connor doing his best with chopsticks :joy:

15 Likes

Stabbing food with chopsticks works well.

8 Likes

Why use 2 when you can use 1. Save a tree.

8 Likes

Nice. Eco friendly.

3 Likes

This is why I have a name I only use at Starbucks. It’s Danny (first used during season 1 of Game of Thrones and can’t bear to give it up). Baristas: “is that with an “i” or “y?” Me: Doesn’t matter. Not my name.

Way behind on this thread today because my company was NOT closed but I played hooky and took my kid who didn’t have school to the mall for the first time ever (the pandemic has made things weird).

Anyhow, PVH does not have good pizza I admit. But my kiddos will eat it and they LOVE watching the IASW boats. And it’s air conditioned. So plus one from me. (But only after we’ve already done Sleepy Hollow and a dole whip).

Also congrats at first at the taps today. There should be a badge for that.

Hoping the rain doesn’t put too much of a damper on the rest of your day.

Oh! And I cracked up at the Fig-mint joke.

11 Likes