Better late than never: I've been convinced I need to start a trip report mid-trip

No. Not joking.

2 Likes

What’s the one in DL that is by the Speedway but also isn’t Pizza Planet? Galactic Grill? That would have been my guess! :joy:

3 Likes

Went to Casey’s. They played the most awesome song for us!

11 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You must have plenty of palapas to photograph and catalogue for the ISPA

7 Likes

It’s Friday bitchez and also I’m almost on vacation and i’m so checked out and want to be anywhere but here right now LOL

10 Likes

I’m pretty organized when it come to palapas. So I’ll just hang out here today.

5 Likes

So you really are at work physically?

2 Likes

See now that’s magic.
I got me some silly old pixie dust in my eyes - not over the song but over everything that’s happening here.

7 Likes

Yes. I have two screens. I’m actually getting a ton of work done AND just had time for a “crucial conversation” with a team member

7 Likes

Impressive you’re getting work done today.
Crucial conversation sounds ominous.

5 Likes

It’s what they pay me to do

5 Likes

Yah but it’s almost vacation time.

3 Likes

I mean, I suspect he’s gone within the year, so…

10 Likes

I never noticed, but Tomorrowland terrace and cosmic rays are approximate mirror images of each other when walking the Tomorrowland bridge @Jeff_AZ

12 Likes

Yep! And that was actually the first response that crossed my mind. :joy:

Me to! :desert_island:

Huh. That is nowhere near where I thought either of them were. :joy: I had always avoided them because I’ve heard nothing particularly good. I imagined TT was where Galactic Grill is in Disneyland.

7 Likes

This is how we spent our time orienting ourselves while in DLR. “It’s over by where XX is at MK”

7 Likes

This is amazing! Tears - I mean Pixie dust - in my eyes amazing!

4 Likes

Great question. It’s really inexcusable. Sadly I don’t think they will ever improve it bc they don’t have to bc it’s magic freaking kingdom.

6 Likes

Maybe that is lunching pad in MK, the place under Astro orbiter?

3 Likes