Better late than never: I've been convinced I need to start a trip report mid-trip

The DL version was one of the few places in Fantasyland CM’s could order and eat backstage when I was there.

They had amazing chicken fingers that would be my “splurge” for the week over my normal vending machine Doritos/questionable ham sandwich.

7 Likes

And we found drinks. Tang Dynasty punch and Marco boba amaretto iced coffee

12 Likes

:joy: That is funny! I get that question all the time (Bryan/Brian). I might use your line next time!

8 Likes

He doesn’t feel!

:rofl::ok_hand:t3:

This is when the vegans furlough the bees and make honey from tree sap :yum:

??

Are you really?? That’s exciting!!

Sonny Eclipse is sad.

Looks like another fabulous day @terp05. I glad you’re having such a great time. Keep it up!

8 Likes

Impossible mead :joy::joy: I’d be curious enough to try that. Definitely a typo

7 Likes

More health foods. The cake has raspberries. The other is basically corn

15 Likes

Don’t worry about his height just yet! My DH is 6’4” and he grew the last three inches in the navy at age 20.

4 Likes

The way I feel reading about 6’ tall people talking about growing more is akin to reading about billionaires wishing they had more money. You have your share of the height allotment, leave some for us. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

21 Likes

Pork belly. Need I say more.

11 Likes

Yes. Yum!!

3 Likes

Those look good.

2 Likes

By the way, also healthy. See the green leafy things

11 Likes

Nice! I’m hoping.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s funny! What’s really funny is DH’s father was 5’4”, and my husband’s height was a total shocker. Our daughter is 15, and just had another growth spurt (and I thought she was done growing), and she’s 5’9”.

7 Likes

Spotted that.

I feel at this stage your status as health-promoting parent is infallible.

From now on, even if something ‘looks’ unhealthy we’ll know that it actually is healthy :wink::+1:t2:

8 Likes

It’s a diet endorsed by @dreamer. Trust her. She’s a doctor

9 Likes

It’s the small pleasures. How long til this gets chapeked with coin operated gates?

14 Likes

Exactly.
*see disclaimer

6 Likes

I need some of this in my life.

5 Likes