Best Snacks you didn't know about

I’m already planning the need for a detox…perhaps before and after my trip.

Sounds delicious!

Two non-sweet ones we really enjoy - the ginger salad at the counter service in Japan is like what you’d get at Benihana (and their udon soup is great but that’s a meal). And found last week that at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot you can get a side order of fried rice for just over $2. Really surprised by the low price and with one of their many desserts it made a good “tide us over” snack!

1 Like

Oh my lord now I am sooooo hungry!!

Bookmarked!

I love talking snacks…

Some here I didn’t know about!

I’ll add - Frushi - in Japan Pavilion during Epcot Flower & Garden Festival. Kiddos LOVED it!

It’s called “the king cupcake” just read about it in my DFB book!

I swear on a hot day the diet cokes in MK are the best in the world. Something special about them!

1 Like

Cookies Ice Cream Sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow in Oct-Dec when they have pumpkin ice cream. Yum.

1 Like

I need to try this!

@marciemiwi I love that salad at Benihana. Totally trying that ginger salad!

1 Like

Would love to know if anyone’s tried the bacon, pb, banana thingy! We love Ghiradelli’s and churros at HS.

What is a Frushi??

@shanneepantslovesdis Definitely ask for extra dressing - they tend to skimp on it but will give you more if you ask. Enjoy!

1 Like

Frushi is fruit arranged and served like sushi. (It’s just fruit though, nothing weird.)

1 Like

Too bad these aren’t on the regular menu! Where’s the best place to mix this lovely concoction?

Served everyday in Animal Kingdom Park or during Flower & Garden Festival in Epcot :wink:

@magestyayla - I bring you, FRUSHI…

2 Likes

Where can you buy the cake pops and can you get them to go? They look like they’d be cute gifts for the folks back home.

Oh now I am hungry!