Best Snacks you didn't know about

Thanks @MeetMeAtThePoly Looks Delish!!

I don’t know how I am going to be able to eat all this food plus all the delish food from my very first Food and Wine in September???

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. There is too much good food to try! :smile:

Thanks for the advice. I will ask.

Yeah, I gotta get to that piddling!

1 Like

Aaacccckkk! Pudding!

3 Likes

I can’t find this item on any menu and the only Trilobites I find is a food art in Animal Kingdom. Maybe the TP menu is wrong? Please give more details on where to find this? I replied to the post about buffalo chicken waffle. Not sure why the post was placed here at the current end of thread.

Hi @IMMommyDearest! It is indeed a food cart at AK. They only serve like 3 things. We got ours form there and then went inside to eat it at Restaurantosaurus. It may have been a limited time offering, but we are crossing our fingers that it is still there!

Here is a review: Review: Pulled Buffalo Chicken Waffle Sandwich at Animal Kingdom's Trilo-Bites | the disney food blog

Maybe its gone, because I can’t find it on the menu either. SAD DAY!!!

Corn dog nuggets – Caseys at MK. O-M-G, nothing else i can say
Chocolate peanut butter cupcake — Starring Rolls at HS, not a sweets person and i cant stop eating this once i start

1 Like

Loved the carrot cake cookie at writers stop…:yum:

My list is growing. Elastic waist pants won’t cut it now, I’m going to have to bring my big girl pants to leave in.

Note to Self= This is why you don’t pick up toads or let frogs on the top bunk.

1 Like

I saw that on the menu when I was there the other day. Knew I should have tried it!

The rice cream at the bakery in Norway. And the creme brulee from the patisserie in France. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Here is that dark chocolate covered cherry cheesecake on a stick that is so yummy from AoA resort
http://instagram.com/p/lU9zTfSWdY/

1 Like

@joannes1959. Do you remember how much that was?

Around $5.00. Don’t recall exact amount.

Maybe you should get some Froggy Pull ups?

1 Like

Bookmarked!