Best Snacks you didn't know about

Cronut at at EP. Located at Refreshment Port to your right as you enter WS.

2 Likes

Reviving this too, because why not. Please update us on any recent additions (within last year) to your favorite snack list. Also, if you know something is gone, please let us know.

me too!!!
Here is my list of things to try or my “every trip go to snacks” for our trip in November.
Animal Kingdom
• Warm Colossal Cinnamon Roll
• Elephant Ears @ Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery(all day) or Harambe Fruit Market until 11am (across from Kusafiri Coffee Shop)
• White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake @ Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery
• Jalapeno-stuffed Pretzel @ Safari Pretzel in Africa at a stand on the walkway between Africa and Asia
• Frozen jungle juice @ Harambe Popcorn
• Ice Cream sandwich cookie @ Dino-Bites
Disney Studio’s
• Red velvet cupcake @ Starring Rolls Bakery
• Ice Cream sandwich cookie @ Hollywood Scoops
EPCOT
• Berry Croissant Pudding @ Sunshine Seasons (Breakfast)
• Karamelle-Kuche—caramel goodies @ Germany pavilion in EPCOT
o Caramel Pecan Covered Shortbread
o caramel corn
o caramel apple cookie
• Cronut donut @ Epcot Refreshment Port (just as you enter World Showcase)
• Chocolate macaron Sandwich @ L’Artisan des Glaces in France
• Pressed brioche Ice Cream Sandwich @ L’Artisan des Glaces in France
• Croissant Jambon Fromage (Ham and Cheese Croissant sandwich) at Les Halles bakery in France
• Jalapeno-stuffed Pretzel @ Fife & Drum Snack Kiosk in the American Adventure-near the front of the pavilion in front of Liberty Inn.
• Coconut/pinapple swirl frozen yogurt @ Epcot’s Africa Refreshment Cool Post in World Showcase
• Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee and Hot Salted Caramel Beverage (special holiday drinks around the world showcase)

Magic Kingdom
• The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor-Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich w/Birthday Cake Ice Cream
• Spicy Chicken waffle sandwich & Nutella/fruit waffle sandwich @ Sleepy Hollow
• Ice Cream sandwich cookie @ Sleepy Hollow or Storybook Treats
• Corn dog nuggets @ Casey’s Corner left side of Main St as you walk toward the castle, right across from the Ice Cream Parlor—not a snack (pay oop or eat dinner/lunch there)
• Dole Whip in Adventureland
• Cinnamon roll from Gaston’s Tavern
Wilderness Lodge

o Carrot Cake Cupcake
Contempo CafĂŠ at Comtemporary Resort

o Cupcakes: Florida Strawberry, Dulche De luce, or Pina Colada

3 Likes

At least one on here that I am adding is the coconut pineapple swirl frozen yogurt! Yummmm!

There is no way we will eat all of these snacks. There are 6 of us and I have been making the list for everyone. So hopefully between the 6 of us, we can make a dent in the list and try some of these.

1 Like

I figured!! I am compiling a list of ideas to choose from, but know that I will not try everything. I like to try a few news things each time and a few tried a true each time.

I second the chocolate dipped strawberry cheesecake on a Mickey straw at AOA. Plus, you have a fun straw to use at home(if you don’t melt it in the dishwasher-not that I would know;)
Also, anything from the Carmel kitchen in Germany. Even the smell wafting from that place is heavenly! Had to try a recipe for Carmel bars at home to get our fix. Pretty close. Brought back delicious memories. I blame all of you for my snacking at this hour!

We had the waffle sandwiches this week at MK. The prosciutto was meh, the chicken was good, the nutella was to die for. :smiley: