Best Snacks you didn't know about

I can’t wait to try that watermelon popsicle, @sarasue8. I think an underrated version of the Dole Whip is the orange vanilla twist. It’s a creamsicle but much better.

1 Like

The chocolate mousse cake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot is a must-have for me. That, a Mickey bar, and a dole whip are my favorites!

2 Likes

BUFFALO CHICKEN WAFFLE AT TRILOBITES, amirite @HappyHaunt1000?!?!?!?!?!?

(Photo credit: DisneyDining)

5 Likes

For a moment I thought in this photo that your cake pop was on the ground, and I was like… Wow! Rugged eats!

2 Likes

If you think that’s a long list i’m hiding mine in a drawer in shame lol.

2 Likes

Let’s see. I have
AK animal paw brownie and apple spice cake and cinnamon nuts. And jalapeño pretzel
EP Bagette sandwich from France, empanadas from Mexico, caramels from Germany and a margarita
dHS carrot cake cookie
MK cake cups, Mickey cake pop, Mickey rice Krispy treat, dole whip, and Nutella waffle and spicky chicken waffle.

These don’t include the desserts or meals. We are in the dining plan (free) so I plan to take grocery store snacks for the kids and use their credits as well. Insert evil laugh. I also plan to bring elastic waist shorts and roll myself home. We will detox the week after.

6 Likes

Great list, Mrs. Incredible! I’m taking notes.

1 Like

I discovered the Pot Roast Mac n Cheese at Friars Nook in MK on my last trip. OMG! So good! Warning: big enough and rich enough for 2 (or more) people! Also, the croissant berry pudding at SS at EP is a must do for me EVERY TRIP!

1 Like

Mine too! And right there in New Fantasyland is one of my fave spots to enjoy!

Hahaha nope it was on the table! Interesting story though….that pic was taken just seconds before a rude women stole all of the chairs from my table without saying a word! Then she tried to steal the chairs from the next table but they stopped her….I was too flabbergasted to speak lol

@Mrs_Incredible, I am LOLing at your post right now!

Aaaannnnd looking back at the picture, it totally does look like its on the ground lol. the table blends with the ground haha

LOL! It wasn’t until I noticed that that man had no foot that I knew. And re: the chairs… WDW sure brings out the worst in people sometimes haha!

That looks delicious. Just what a chocoholic needs.

1 Like

Love the carrot cake cookie from writers stop or sweet spells in HS, Nutella fruit waffle from sleepy hollow in MK, salted chocolate caramel from Germany in EP, and stuffed pretzels - had these in EP AK & MK I think.

Can’t wait to try brioche ice cream sandwich from France in EP, and the cake cups from Cheshire cafe in MK.

I’m also intrigued by the peanut butter, banana and candied bacon pie from boardwalk bakery!

1 Like

Ellen, that cannot be a real thing. If it is, Elvis invented it

Totally worth it

Oh wow - never heard of that and I LOVE 50’s! Adding this to my list!

I know - totally not real sounding!! Think I’m going to have to try it though!

I’m already planning the need for a detox…perhaps before and after my trip.