Best Snacks at WDW

Wait…there is a map o’ snacks??

Point me to this!!!

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know there were dole whip margaritas!

8 Likes

IKR?

5 Likes

Ok. Now I have a serious first world lime dole whip problem.

Peter Pan Float was scheduled to be Snack Break #2 on MK Day #1. Followed by a 1:30pm MO lunch from Capt Cooks and/or Kona To Go. Which puts me conveniently near those dole whip margaritas. But do I really want to do the lime dole whips back to back?

Do I bump the Peter Pan Float back to MK Day #2 the following week?

4 Likes

I’ll find it and post it! It was from her Trip Report…I’m completely in awe of it to be completely honest so I want to pin it anyway.

3 Likes

Also post #131, 137, 198 and #248 for tips

5 Likes

Stop making me bookmark all these posts to read or I’m never going to get my snacking issues resolved!!!

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

6 Likes

As I go do a search on churros…

3 Likes

There are other maps too if you scroll down!

Yep. I’m in the same boat Sister!

I need to get AK done for the spreadsheet and post it. Though I might just post it anyway as AK would just be a whish list. Only thing I remember liking was Yak and Yeti.

3 Likes

I don’t think you do want to do lime dole whips back to back. I’d move the PPF.

4 Likes

Hmmm…what would pair well with chicken and waffle, do you think?

Kakamora? I Lava You?

:thinking:

3 Likes

Okay…now I need to take my planning to the next level. I am percolating an idea that will cross my WDW planning with my data visualization skills.

I may need to build a map o’ snacks for each park, with an extra one for Food & Wine.

3 Likes

What monster thought that was a good idea? You have to be able to enjoy all the flavors together in each bite. With this you only get one layer at a time. Unless it’s just one bite.

4 Likes

Excellent point!

3 Likes

Post #248 had a link to the maps and the next post or two under that had her thanking TP for the accurate food lists, better than the actual Disney sites iirc.

2 Likes

@vcka Do you happen to know? Are my margarita dole whip dreams even possible??? We’d be coming from MK, so it’s just whether it’s a guest-only pool area?

2 Likes

Excellent. The page w/ the maps is now bookmarked. I am grateful because I was going to build ones so this saves TONS of time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So. Muchos churros.

Including 2 entire churro kiosks. Where “watermelon” and “fruity pebbles” are considered “classic churros”. :crazy_face:

I do have to admit the Oreo one looks tasty though.

Hmmm…but are these snackworthy with so many other options…

6 Likes

The Oreo ones are the first churros ever that look appetizing to me!

But seriously…it’s Pret-zel.

5 Likes

:joy: I need to add that to the “cubes” diagram, don’t I? As a variant of “toast”. But the starch is a cylinder.

But wait…aren’t those all just “breadsticks”???

3 Likes