Best Snacks at WDW

So. Muchos churros.

Including 2 entire churro kiosks. Where “watermelon” and “fruity pebbles” are considered “classic churros”. :crazy_face:

I do have to admit the Oreo one looks tasty though.

Hmmm…but are these snackworthy with so many other options…

6 Likes

The Oreo ones are the first churros ever that look appetizing to me!

But seriously…it’s Pret-zel.

5 Likes

:joy: I need to add that to the “cubes” diagram, don’t I? As a variant of “toast”. But the starch is a cylinder.

But wait…aren’t those all just “breadsticks”???

3 Likes

But aren’t churros fried? I’ve never met a fried pretzel.

3 Likes

hmmm… I’ve not tried but @ninjasherrie might know. I think the pool bar is inside the pool area and if they are checking for resort reservations you might not be able to access it. I know at CSR anyone can access the pool food.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m going to let you all finish that discussion while I nosh happily away on my popcorn :wink::laughing:

3 Likes

can I toss some m n’ m’s into the :popcorn: ?

4 Likes

Never say no to a margarita!

4 Likes

Kakamora is my must do snack in MK.

3 Likes

It is inside the pool area.
They were pretty lax about keeping the gate locked when we were there, but I think it’s only bc occupancy is so low with the hotel side closed. I would not expect to get in once everything opens up.

5 Likes

Hmmm…it re-opens July? We are there in June… :thinking:

3 Likes

@Beth33, meet a fried pretzel. Fried pretzel, meet @Beth33.

Upon further reflection, I do believe both pretzels and churros are “bread sticks” which are basically toast cut into strips. The proposed amendment to the amended Cube Rule of Food fails to pass.

4 Likes

I think I was just speaking about best snack in general!

I was never into Dole Whips or Churros. I’ve had both, but they never knocked my socks off.

4 Likes

More controversy! Who started the rumor that they would good? I’m starting to think this is a conspiracy :thinking:

3 Likes

Refer to Post #1! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

ah ha, @bebe80 started the rumor w/ help of guest author Sara… someone :male_detective:

5 Likes

I’m thinking I can get walk up access from the boat launch side without entering the pool area?

3 Likes

oh good sluething… I couldn’t remember if I saw that one day from walking up from the boat launch.

2 Likes

:wink: Sorry but I love sharing TP articles…not sorry :joy:

5 Likes

Hello, fried pretzel. It’s nice to meet you. You should come over to my house sometime. I’d love to have you for lunch.

Just make sure it’s a day when the kids are in school. When they’re around I like to pretend that lunch should be real food.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes