Best Disney Springs Meal

If you could only have one dining experience in DS, what and where would it be?

Pre-covid or post-covid or both. DH and I are not foodies but we love good food.

See results of this poll:

2 Likes

Our experience is limited when it comes to Disney Springs, but we did both love The Polite Pig (for casual) and Terralina (for more fancy).

1 Like

Yep Raglan Road

3 Likes

Polite Pig! oink :pig:

BBQ is wonderful and they have amazing brussel sprouts

1 Like

Homecoming.

5 Likes

Raglan Road is our absolute favorite restaurant in WDW, period. We sometimes go twice in a trip. The only reason we didn’t go on our last trip is because we didn’t do any table service restaurants due to COVID-19 - we went to Cookes of Dublin instead and ate outside.

2 Likes

We loved Homecomin’. I’m from the south, so I enjoyed the upscaled comfort food.

3 Likes

Homecomin’:heart:

1 Like

Homecomin’ for sure.

2 Likes

Absolutely Homecomin’. Great food, great service, reasonable pricing for on Disney property.

2 Likes

We were gonna do Raglan’s last June - had ADRs and everything. :sob: So will probably try to do it and Homecomin if possible for our bucket trip. Though hopefully not on the same day lol!

2 Likes

We were so stuffed after eating lunch at Homecomin’.

2 Likes

Homecomin’ for table service and Polite Pig for quick service.

5 Likes

I legit dream about the biscuit/fried chicken from Homecomin’
I’ve eaten there exactly once, and I am counting the days until I get to eat there again.

3 Likes

I shamefully have been fantasizing about Skool Bread :pleading_face::drooling_face::grimacing:

3 Likes

That is not shameful. I’m right there with you.

1 Like

I found a recipe… if it works I’ll share it … boy am I in trouble if it works :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Polite pig is on my list to try next trip. Maybe I should add homecomin. Boathouse and raglan are my predictable favorites

2 Likes

Boathouse!!!

2 Likes