Back to the Magic of Disneyland….a Holiday semi-live Trip Report

Great pics and view! Let me know when/if you make it to the parks.

7 Likes

I have this exact same Santa Claus as an ornament. It hangs on my tree every year. My mom painted a bunch of ceramic ornaments when I was little and this is one of them! :sunglasses::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I’m up getting ready to fly to SNA. Hope to see you at some point today, Karen. But I’m starting at DL & I believe you said you’re at DCA this morning. And hope to meet other Liners as well.

5 Likes

That one turned out to be my very favorite! It’s so creative and on-theme… and adorable perched up there as it is!

Pretty pics!

7 Likes

Thats my BFF right there!! :heart::heart::heart: Kim and Karen too.:heart::heart::heart: I love these ladies more than family :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Ugh… reminds me of those damn Glow with the show ears. Can’t watch the dang show when everyone’s ears are glowing in my face🤣

4 Likes

Safe travels Darcy!! See ya soon!! :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Your pictures from the plane are amazing!! :flushed::heart: I’ve only flown once from LAX to Las Vegas and didn’t get to see anything like that!

3 Likes

Yeah I was super impressed with my phone and the view at that moment. I feel like it could be a SWA ad. Lol. I am really bad at photography. But a broken clock is right twice a day or something. Sometimes magic happens even when you have no idea what you’re doing.

8 Likes

Enjoy! . Hope you won’t get frustrated with Genie+. It’s still going to be magical at Christmas! Looking forward to following along. I’m just having trouble keeping up with all the trip reports going

5 Likes

No Jingle Cruise?!?

Nope. Just plain old Jungle Cruise. Sad!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen it be Jingle cruise at DL. We were there during the Christmas season in 2018 and 2019. Did we just miss it?

1 Like

https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/disney-vacations/disneyland-jingle-cruise-ending
I’m hoping they didn’t end it for good but 2017 was the last year?

3 Likes

Yes, it used to always be Jingle Cruise this time of year.

2 Likes

So sad. I thought it started at DL before it did at WDW.

2 Likes

Bummer. At least I’m not misremembering that it wasn’t there in 2018/2019! I had never been during the Christmas season until then.

2 Likes

It was jingle in DL for me several years ago.

1 Like

We noticed that too but gave them a pass because they do Christmas right out there but WDW just has Jingle Cruise

3 Likes

Sorry I dropped the ball on this trip report….oops. I will have to catch it up later I guess.

7 Likes