Back to the Magic of Disneyland….a Holiday semi-live Trip Report

Busy with friends?

We’ll allow it!

6 Likes

I’m forgoing. Have so much fun for me. We needed more of this than Disney. I know blasphemy

13 Likes

That’s beautiful!

6 Likes

That is a gorgeous photo! Sorry you didn’t make it tonight.

2 Likes

It’s been a long day, I have been in the parks for just 15 minutes short of 12 hours straight, with 2.5 hours to go! I am sitting for a bit waiting for the Christmas Parade at Merriest Nights. The weather is great (50 degrees but I am plenty warm) and the crowds are great, so no rest for me. I slept in a bit this morning and got to California Adventure around 9:45. I bought Genie Plus just to see how it worked when I didn’t have the stress of booking for a group of people. Several more liner friends arrived today, with more coming tomorrow. My thoughts on Genie Plus (at least for Disneyland): it is literally Maxpass and works great with so many rides between the 2 parks. Most return times were immediate, or maybe 30 minutes away at most. On a day like today, you could easily ride all the included rides in both parks. It will be interesting to see how well it works tomorrow, my friend and I plan to buy it in the morning. I also bought Webslingers ILL for $7 which seemed worth it because that line is not that great. I walked directly into the first preshow. Posted wait was 90 minutes when I bought it so seemed like a good idea for $7.
Photos coming, but they don’t want to post for some reason.

10 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

Morning!! Jessica and I are up and getting ready for the 6am Amtrak. See ya soon!! :heart:

9 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I love that Lounge fly! Winnie and friends are my favorite characters. Have a safe trip in and have a magical time!

2 Likes

XOXOXO Thank you my friend!! I can’t wait to get there and start sharing some photos! We’ll be doing the Hello Kitty afternoon tea today in Irvine. Then DTD tonight. :heart:

1 Like

Post pictures! It sounds like you have a fantastic day planned!!

1 Like

On our way!!

10 Likes

We are almost to Fullerton and there’s snow on the back mountains there!!

8 Likes

5 Likes

Just arrived and ready to have some fun!! :heart:

8 Likes

I am a bit vbyzzed after the tea :rofl: My BFF and I shared a bottle of champagne :rofl::rofl::rofl: look who I ran into on my way to Craftsman bar

13 Likes

I love to see it!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Look at you guys all bundled up! J and I were in shorts and T-shirts and never got cold - even at 1:00 am. Gotta love Florida!

7 Likes