Back again with another trip report!

Hidden Mickeys!

2 Likes

Heading in to Philharmagic now, a personal favorite.

7 Likes

Love that too! Can’t wait to see the addition.

1 Like

After Philharmagic we used our LL passes and did Buzz. I am trying to refresh and get a decent time for Haunted Mansion, but every time an earlier time shows up and I click it it shows the later time. So no luck yet.

2 Likes

Went ahead and grabbed a BTMRR for after dinner and set an alarm for the two hour mark to grab the next one.

A big group moves slow. There’s always someone who needs to stop for the bathroom or a snack or to pop into a shop. Add an infant and a toddler and it’s not a high productivity day but everyone’s having a good time.

7 Likes

Placed a mobile order for Sunshine Tree Terrace for potstickers. Sticking to snacking since we’ve got a somewhat early BoG reservation.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Those potstickers are so yummy :yum:

1 Like

This was my first time having them…they were great!

2 Likes

JC was basically a walk on with LL.

Next up is, well, more snacks since not everyone grabbed something yet.

12 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Group split to grab some food at Pecos and CHH. Right after getting our food at Pecos the other group said they hopped in line at HM. So that caused some headache trying to find them in the line while also getting rider swap set up. Can’t let non planners off on their own, they throw off the whole plan. So now we are waiting in the HM line, probably another 20 minutes or so.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Ken seems like my kinda guy.

16 Likes

HM rider swap took a while. Have a 4:20 Pirates LL so part of the group is doing the magic carpets and the other half is doing Enchanted Tiki Room

2 Likes

11 Likes

Carpets took 40 min, posted 25.
Tapping in for PotC now.

14 Likes

Quick trip to the Caribbean and now heading to Beast’s Castle.

1 Like

16 Likes