Back again with another trip report!

Went full seafood with the lobster bisque starter and the scallops entree. Both were really fantastic. Scallops are perfectly cooked.

12 Likes

The desserts were all so great. Once again I’m painfully full though.

16 Likes

Energy levels are all flagging after a big meal. We’ve got LLs for UtS and BTMRR, but I’m not sure everyone’s going to make it to fireworks.

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you for the pictures, I love that building.

3 Likes

Quick LL wait for LM.

Have to book it over to BTMRR if we want to ride and still have a chance of grabbing a spot for fireworks.

1 Like

Okay sending most of the group over to Thunder while I take the 4yo to Dumbo at his request.

4 Likes

Dumbo was a 17 min wait so got done with about 7 min to spare for fireworks. Grabbed a spot off the Tomorrowland bridge to watch. Not the best view, but right under Tink.

14 Likes

Made our way out of the park with the masses. Gonna hop on a YC/BC/BW bus back to the hotel. It was a long day. A lot of walking, a lot of waiting on the group. This would have driven me bonkers three years ago, but I come enough now that I don’t stress as much about doing everything, especially on a trip like this.

10 Likes

Back at the hotel and showered. That was an ordeal. It took a while for a second bus for BW to come. Luckily we got on that one, but we had a bit of a snafu trying to get the strollers folded and on board. (Number 86372 I’m glad I’m a lifelong Childless Milennial). The walk over from the BW wasn’t bad although I’m beat. I need to remember to sit more in all the waiting around for folks we do. Standing around does much more of a number on my knees and feet than walking.

The Swan Reserve is doing housekeeping daily, which is a nice touch I’ve missed in hotels the last two years (even though pre-pandemic I usually left the DND sign on the door my whole trip). Was nice to get towels and the water bottles replenished without having to call down.

Tomorrow is our earliest morning for AK. Getting Genie+ again, so plan will be to get there for early entry to do FoP and then Safaris with our first G+. I imagine we should be able to get done with the park by mid afternoon so may PH to Epcot. But maybe we will continue to move slowly. :joy:

6 Likes

Off topic, but I :heart: your nail color.

2 Likes

It was really cute!

1 Like

Up and at em this morning. There was a bus pulling up as we walked up…but two of our group were still getting coffee, so had to pass on it. I got a little distracted and didn’t pull a LL until 7:02 but got a 9:55 KS.

Goal is to get to FoP, set up RS and hopefully not have too crazy of a line. 30-40 min will feel like success.

6 Likes

Thanks! It’s a pink ombré for Valentines

3 Likes

Second bus came about 5 min later, and we are pulling in to the bus stop at AK now at 7:23

2 Likes

Through security, taps and resort check at 7:37

13 Likes

7:42 to the back of the queue. It’s down the path towards Africa but not too far back.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Best day!!!

2 Likes