Back again with another trip report!

Thanks! I relinked the confirmation numbers with everyone in the group again and it looks like we are set. Had a CM at the Tea Party tap me in to see if it would work and it was all good.

Will definitely be something I check again before 7 each day and before resort early hours.

It’s the one downside to Swolphin, IMO. We’ve had to call multiple times before the trip because things unlinked while booking ADRs, etc. I think it’s happened pretty much every time I’ve stayed at Swolphin. It’s not a dealbreaker for me, but it’s a pain and would be much more of a headache for someone not aware of it.

5 Likes

I think I’m calling it a night. I didn’t actually ride anything during the resort hours. Waits were certainly muuuuch better than they were in the hour before fireworks, but still longer than I feel the need to wait. You could have a very productive day coming in the morning for rope drop and then coming back after dinner, even on a crowded day.

I walked around and took some pictures and popped into the Vault shop but I’m heading back to the car now. Don’t want to wear myself out before a bunch of long park days!

Will be back at MK tomorrow with the whole crew bright and early.

8 Likes

18 Likes

Alligator fritters. Yum.

3 Likes

Up and at em this morning. Got Genie + purchased and right at 7 refreshed to go for JC. It kept loading after selecting JC and “Adding a few more magical touches” and finally reloaded and brought me back to the selection page. So ended up with a 1:05 LL.

Grabbing food at the coffee shop at the Swan Reserve now and then will head to the bus. Think we are gonna trust Len’s testing that the bus to the TTC is about the same time as the walk over to YC/BW.

Goal for RD will be to knock out 7DMT first thing and maybe Space with a low-ish wait.

8 Likes

This happened to me as well. Works fine to re-link but it’s certainly a pain and worth checking to make sure it’s linked.

2 Likes

Waited about 20 min for a MK bus, but finally came at 7:35. Three AK busses came so should be good tomorrow.

People were already on and we went to the Swan after, so think it goes Dolphin > Reserve > Swan.

2 Likes

Correction: tomorrow, three MK buses will come while you wait for an AK bus. It’s the law.

9 Likes

Hahah this is so true.

1 Like

8am and we are on the ferry and about to get moving.

9 Likes

Through the taps at 8:10 and heading down Main Street

3 Likes

Held now by the castle. Good number of people ahead of us, but should be a very manageable wait to knock out 7DMT.

10 Likes

Posted 50 when we got in line, and we were all the way back at LM. The actual queue opened shortly after getting in line and moved consistently, so actual was only 33. Did RS and basically walked on the second time.

Heading over to Space now. Going to split the group in two to do a double rider swap while the kids do Tea Party.

8 Likes

When we got in line for Space it was a posted 25 and 5 min later it jumped up to 50. So this could be an adventure.

2 Likes

Posted 25/50, actual 32. Feels good to have both the ILL rides done.
Jumping in for Rider Swap now while a couple of the group do TS with the 4yo.

6 Likes

5 min wait through LL for Space RS. Gonna find the rest of the group and decide what’s next!

3 Likes

We stopped for popcorn and spring rolls plus celebration buttons. Also caught a cavalcade.

Booked the next Genie+ but it’s not til 12:50, so have some time to kill.

15 Likes

OK I’m clearly hungry today

1 Like

Hall of Presidents - check

Saw some earlier times available for Buzz so I cancelled and kept refreshing and was able to get 12:30. So not a huge improvement, but a little!

I really hope they make an update soon to allow you to modify your time without cancelling first.

11 Likes

Loving all the subtle Mickeyness in this pic. Cute ring and eared shadow :heart_eyes:

12 Likes