August Roll Call WDW

August 20-29th AoA Cars Suite…Magic Bands shipped today!!!

2 Likes

8/9-8/13 Offsite One last big hurrah before school starts. No specific plans - we’re winging it!

I am trying t o pack really light this year. We take the auto train so it is easy to shove in a zillion things into the car but our room was a nightmare last time. So what can you do without that you used to always pack?

Trying to wait 6 more days til I will give myself permission to pack. Weather here is the same as at WDW, so I need all my sleeveless shirts and shorts right now. Then 3 nights in WL, 1 day at MK. This is a winging-it-last-hurrah-before-school-mostly-resort-time trip, so we didn’t make ADRs. FP, MBs, and Magical Express are all set. Now we just pray for no tropical system. It’s been a LONG time since we did WDW during hurricane season.

8/17–24 Home

3 Likes

August 6-12 SSR. First time staying there. Any tips? 2 bdrm villa.

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear about CBR

I’ve always thought it would be fun to do a Rachel Ray like trip (each day under $25/pp or something like that) to see what cool/fun/cheap meals/snacks you could do. Might make it fun instead of disappointing.

1 Like

@BlueFairy1 Tell me about it. Im scared to pack for 15 nights, yikes!!!

1 Like

@laura0528 Im gonna put up a post each day with my hotel, restaurant and if any special event of my day to answer any questions people have. Probably one in chat and make one in forum too.

That sound like a great idea!

Welcome, Fairlie! You’ll be in the World the same dates as my family, although we will be staying at YC. Good on you for jumping into the forum!

Still the tiniest flicker of hope. If the Ungratefuls really get to me, maybe I’ll just buy that plane ticket!

5 Likes

August 3-9 at pop! Have docs and magic bands. No packing yet.

1 Like

07/31 to 08/09 PoP

1 Like

I heard WeHave is flying solo …you can’t let that happen

2 Likes

Come on, @LuvMuppets. We’ll be there Aug. 24-31 at GF.

3 Likes

We are in the world 8/2-8/3…8/9-8/10…8/23 (maybe)…8/30-9/1

Love the avatar, Chip! (now thinking it couldn’t have been anything else!!)

HIya! :frog: