August Roll Call WDW

8/30-9/4 at POFQ

Aug 10th-20th at POFQ!

I’ll be at WL with DH and DS14 on 8/14-20. I was laid off last month and am still not working so my mind is otherwise preoccupied on job hunting. I did get our MB’s the other day and booked FPPs and 3 ADR’s a while ago. I think we are canceling Cape May dinner if I don’t get a job since it is expensive. We don’t mind eating CS all day. Hope to see some Liners that week!

Happy Anniversary! (We will be at YC Aug 2-9.) Hope you have a fantastic trip. :blush:

1 Like

Best wishes on your job search.

1 Like

Will be doing split stay 8/1-10 VGF/YC. Can’t wait…officially leaving next week

1 Like

Aug 15-23 AoA. dd14 ds12 ds10. magic bands should arrive today (yippee), going to drag out the suitcases today.

Aug. 26-Sept. 2- first time at Pop for me and DS5. Also doing MNSSHP on Sept. 1. No packing yet but lots of lists!!

1 Like

I did the WAT solo in May and LOVED it. You will have a terrific time!

August 2 -4 at POP for fun, Aug 4-8 at YC for training. Bunking with @MDU for the 2nd and for Harambe Nights. Can’t wait!

1 Like

August 10 one day/ night post cruise. At okw dinner at biergarten. Some time at mk.

AKL, 15 -21. MagicBands came today! Got the suitcases out, packed only the shirts I made so far. I went running today, gonna try to keep it up the next two weeks. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to try and drop some weight for vacation!

August 16-24, me, DH and DD8. 1st time staying on property. MBs shipped but not here yet. Doing Frozen pkg; I may be more excited than DD. Can’t wait to experience the bubble!

Good luck finding a job. I agree about CS. Although I am a foodie who really loves to eat, I think that going with CS is a great way to save money and with a little research, you can find some great deals on yummy food.

1 Like

Aug 2-5. Hanging out with @MagicMN, @Jugs, @Darth @Okie @MrTomMorrow and the minis.

2 Likes

I wish I could tag the short versions of their names ;-/ ^^. Now y’all know why I switched to ‘MDU’ last week. :wink:

1 Like

Aug 14-16 at ass ports. Just taking a quick trip to catch frozen summer fun since our September trip won’t include it.

Hi everyone!! New here! August 16-24 @ GF. Been a creeper on chat a while but thought I’d start talking now that this forum thingy is here.

1 Like

8/1 CBR pirate room, 8/2-8/16 POR

Welcome!