August Roll Call WDW

Who has an August trip planned? Have you got your docs, Magicbands, etc. Have you started packing? How do you plan on beating the heat? Where are you eating? Where are you staying? Ok, go…

Aug 2-10 @ YC for DH and me for our 5 year anniversary! Not packed but I’ve made sure we have enough clothes and have a mini suitcase set aside to store toiletries and random stuff. Got our tags and MB, and all of our gift cards put aside too. Now we’re just stalking Lines and watching you tube videos for the next 2 weeks :wink:

3 Likes

Aug 13-19th for a YC/CSR split stay.

August 12-19 @ POFQ. No packing yet, but we have our magic bands!!

1 Like

27-31 My field hockey team is playing down there. Games will be in the morning. We won’t get MB until we get down there and no tickets until 2 weeks out. I am pissed we can’t make FPP.

1 Like

August 26-Sep 1 POR for our first trip.

Haven’t packed or gotten Mickey mail yet but I think I’ve collected most of our gear. Still in search of ponchos!

2 Likes

Aug 13 to 20 at GF villas. Just starting to soft pack and make a food list!

1 Like

Aug 24 to sep 1 at BC. See you all there!

2 Likes

August 29- Sept 1 at YC for me. @NCDisneyPrincess & @nocutsnobutsnococonuts will be there too.

5 Likes

We will be at POFQ from the 3-9. Need the break from reality.

2 Likes

8/21 to 8/26 - surprising our kids, going with in laws for the first time. Doing some new ADRs - Akershus, TH, HDDR. Checking out the Frozen stuff without the VIP package. All very exciting.

1 Like

We will have to see each other at SAB! Can’t wait!

1 Like

August 24 - 29 Coronado Springs Resort.

Aug 19-26 at BC. Was supposed to be with family, but plans fell through and now I’m solo (for the moment). Looking forward to trying Wild Africa Trek!

2 Likes

8/22 to 29 AKV

1 Like

For the moment …does that imply a possible Luv sighting???

1 Like

YC, August 17-24.

August 3-9. No packing but a list is being discussed. We ordered a Frogg Togg. I have never used one. Need to look into a battery operated fan to attach to stroller. We have a few TS planned.

1 Like

@nerdycool you need to change your profile pic

Not sure, @GrumpyInBrooklyn, but keeping my fingers crossed. Also have a BFF moving to Tampa who might come play, and hoping to meet up with some Liners!

1 Like