August Roll Call WDW

HEY! THAT"S MY AVATAR!! :anguished:

Sheā€™s really a danger to herself. And othersā€¦ :wink:

Thanks. I had considered one with Chip in a trench coat and fedora from Rescue Rangers but figured that would be too hot for summer.

2 Likes

July 27th -Aug 10th at Fort Wilderness Campsites.

1 Like

Bummer - was hoping youā€™d be there starting on Aug 1st! Big fun weekend planned!!!

Hi!! I will be at the villas at the GF from the 13 to 20!! Welcome!!!

Canā€™t wait till ā€œbig fun weekendā€!!! @magicMN

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Do it! :tropical_drink::cocktail::beers:

1 Like

August 15-29, Fort Wilderness. Party of 8, please!

Doing the single Digit dance!! Aug 2-8. Harambe nights with @MDU, @MagicMN, @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli, @niter, and who else?? Looks like Iā€™ll be meeting up with @MrTomMorrow a couple times, also meeting up with @Coolermama. Then the real reason for my trip: TA training. Lol.

6 Likes

@chip I started a Labor Day Liners thread the other day. Drop in over there and say hello if you want to meet up :slight_smile:

Will do. Thx

August 5-13th. Just Coolerbaby and I. Canā€™t wait to meet up with whoever is there and available to meet!

2 Likes

That sounds interesting to say the least.

Sorry, didnā€™t want to withdraw anything! I was just saying @Coolermama, weā€™ll be at Harambe Nights on the 9th. Look forward to meeting you there!

1 Like

I put my binocs in my open suitcase today for AKL!

1 Like

Already at. YC but will be staying until 6 August. Packing done, but will need some laundry between then and now.

1 Like

wow, thats a long trip!

8/29 to 9/1 at the Contemporary Resort. We should get our Magic Bands soon and soft packing has begun! Celebrating our 20th anniversary and bringing DS12 with us since the poor kiddo wound up here on our last tripā€¦