April/May 2018 Memory Maker Share

Yes! I am looking for a group. I see the group below but I’m not sure if our dates will work with theirs.

I am also looking for a share group. We will be there April 24-26. If anyone has one available that would be great! Thanks!

kstander, Wanted to follow up - I just found another group to sinc up with. Good luck if you haven’t found a group yet.

Minniemommy, I just joined up with another group, but they are starting earlier in April so your dates will be too late for it. So sorry! Good luck finding a group. FYI… If you offer to lead one, ther are lots of helpful resources on the internet that will give you directions to successfully lead it. It takes a bit of time, but it’s definately doable. I purchased a guide for a few dollars when I let one last time and it made me feel a lot more confident in taking it on. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hi! I will be visiting May 20th-23rd. Would LOVE to join your group!

Hi jan811! Do you have any links for these resources? Or do you remember what site you purchased the guide on? I tried looking up a guide but it says its not being sold anymore. Thank you!

Hi! I can’t find my copy and you’re right, he stopped selling it. Wonder why? I did find a group that was set up to support people leading groups: https://www.easywdw.com/forums/showthread.php?20310-Memory-Maker-Share-Guide-for-Leaders-and-Participants/page16. Maybe this will help you? Good luck!

I still haven’t joined a group so maybe we could start one with @disneyobsessed495.

@JakeB May 8-21
@Minniemom218 May 19-26
@disneyobsessed495 May 20-23

We would love to join the share- our dates are the last 2 weeks of April. Can I be added? Email address is cindimae at hotmail dot com :slight_smile:

I’m still here–April 28-May 5. Do everyone’s dates just need to be within 30 days?

Looking to get in on a photo share . Family of 3. Will be at Disney April 16-20

Can someone else join your share ? New at this

We will be there April 16-20

Can a family of 3 still join your group . We will be there April 16-20 ?

I would love to join with a group . Will be there 4/16 - 4/20 but I have no idea on how to start a group

Our dates work well! Have either of you (jake or minniemom) done this before? I havent, but i would be willing to research how to lead if you guys are new to it too!

I can ask. I’ll get back to you.

Cool! Thank you for the info:)

Thank you ! I would appreciate it !

Hi! I just checked with the group and if you haven’t already joined another group, there is space in this one. She just set up a facebook group for us to chat through and is waiting on a final member count so we can submit payment to her through paypal. If you are interested, let me know and I will send her your information