April/May 2018 Memory Maker Share

@JakeB and @Minniemom218 Right now its like $55 for each of us. What do you guys think? I think we should try to get 1 more (someone in the middle of May) in our group so its not TOO over crowded and still a great deal! If you guys just want a group of 3 i am good with that as well!

Yes definitely!!! Thank you so much as this was a last minute birthday gift for my grandson and I didnā€™t want to spend money on the whole package as we are nit going to be there that long.

I can join the FB group and PayPal her as soon as I need to .

can you send me your email address and Iā€™ll contact you directly with info on joining the group? Thanks!

I havenā€™t done a share before, but have read quite a bit on how to do them this past 2 weeks. Iā€™d say we should get a group of 4, or a max of 5, if someone else is in need.

Sounds perfect to me! Glad we are on the same page. I have been doing a lot of reading as well. I can take the role of the leader.

I think within 30 days is ideal. Memory maker will expire 30 days after the first download. Pictures are erased from the server after 45 days from when the photo was taken. From what Iā€™ve read itā€™s best to let the leader do a full download after everyone is back and had a chance to edit the photos. Then they do a Dropbox for the group to download them.

suzieq_2shocku@yahoo.com Thanks !

This sounds great! How many do we have signed up so far? If you could lead it @JakeB that would be awesome. If we need to find a couple more families to join, I started a May Liners FB group and can ask in there.

so far we have 3 people. so one or two more sometime in may would be perfect :slight_smile:

@disneyobsessed495 @JakeB
Ok! Iā€™ll ask in the FB group if anyone wants to join us. Do you guys want to start a private FB group for the share so we can communicate?

Whatever is easiest for everyone. I rarely use Facebook, but do get the notifications for messenger.

Is my April 28-May 5 too early to join you guys?

Hi @kstander i think you are able to join our group as long as you do not download your pictures until sometime in may. That way, we all have the chance to download our pictures before the 30 days are up

@Minniemom218 @JakeB i started a pm with you guys with my email and fb name

Yep. Can surely wait til May. Not back home til May anyway. I can wait as long as I need to.

I sent you a PM :slight_smile:

I would also be interested in a share if there is room. Our dates are April 22-28. Hopefully someone knows how to organize one.

Was wondering if you still have room in your group? Iā€™ll be going May 6-12 with my sister and her husband (all staying together in a suite and weā€™re already linked to eachother for our vacation). So we could split the cost another 2 ways. You can email me at doulaapril @ live dot com

Thanks!

@disneyobsessed495 Do you still have room on your Memory Maker share?? Iā€™m going May 6-12. Would like to join one but couldnā€™t lead. Thanks!