April/May 2018 Memory Maker Share

Sounds good to me- I’ll be on the lookout!

Is there room for 1 more to this group? We’ll be going May 8 to 21.

Hi! I would like to join! My dates are April 2-11

Could I join too?? My dates are April 2 -11
Rebecca.mulhern@gmail.com

Would love to join for the first week of April. Is this possible?

I would like to be in a share group with you. Think we can find others?

@party_of_5 is leading it- her call- but your dates match up well

I’m still looking for a group, we could make one together but it would be nice if we could find at least one or two more

Rbeck, I would love for a few more to join us. I may have 2 other groups we are traveling with join us.

When are you visiting?

Ok thanks. I’ll send @party_of_5 a PM.

I’m leading a group and looking for at least one more family to join us, if you are travelling between April 2 to 30, send me a message

I am looking for a Memory Maker share group - our dates are 5/19-26. Does anyone have space for us? Thanks!!

I’m still looking to get in a group too. We’ll be going from May 8-21. Maybe we can start a new group if there isn’t any available.

I am a newbie to the MM Share, but would like to give it a try! We are in WDW April 27-May5, 2018. Does this work with any schedules?

Hi! Do you have any more room in your share? We will be going April 29th - May 3rd. Thanks!

Hi Esbradle, Our dates overlap yours nicely and we are looking to join a share. If Party of 5’s group is full, would you like to start a new one? We are traveling April 29th - May 3rd.

I’m April 28-May 5. Need to research how to do the share, though. But I may be interested!

I’ve led a share once before. Between the two of us we can figure it out again. Let me know if you’re interested. Would love to have 2 more groups join as well!

1 Like

Our dates are 5/19-26. Can we join?