April/May 2018 Memory Maker Share

I’m still looking for a share if anyone has one - April 30-May 4.

There are 3 parties that need a share:
@dlspeckmann
@Tsavoyvirdell
@Amy11Russ

Let me know if you need help or a manual to support knowledge sharing of the process. PM me with an email address so I can pass on the torch.

Ok, @IMMommyDearest I sent you a PM.

@dlspeckmann and @Amy11Russ do you want to create a group? Our dates are spread out over a month… @dlspeckmann are you ok waiting that long for your photos to be downloaded? Or are there groups that are created that we can join based on dates?

Do we have anyone taking point on this group?
Group 1 is currently:
@RobinTrei2018 (11 - 18)
@Diaztennille (13 - 20)
@party_of_5 (14 - 18)
@c1701h (May 16 - 19)

would @dlspeckmann’s dates be too early since he starts on March 27 and my last day is May 4? That’s more than 30 days- but I don’t know all the rules. If not too early, I’m good with joining! I don’t want to lead it though.

No it’s not too early, @IMMommyDearest sent me the instructions. However, it only gives @dlspeckmann around 10 days or so to edit since we both have to be back from our trips prior to my downloading the photos and any of us editing. Ideally, there is another group traveling around the same time for @dlspeckmann to join. I don’t mind being the lead…

Our group of six had already organized. I am still trying to bring more over from chat. I also tried asking the leaders of the other two smaller groups. No reply, although it has not been that long since I asked them, i would imagine they also teamed, agreed, and closed the teams.

I volunteered to lead.

1 Like

Thank you!

10 days is fine for my family to download photos. If you feel comfortable leading, we would be in. Thank you! Let me know what you need from me. You can email me at dlspeckmann@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Ok, lets see if @Amy11Russ is in for sure and can PM me her email. I’ll start an email thread for us. With 3 of us it will be $56.50 each.

I’m in. I saw that @willworkforDisney had requested to join a share for April 29-May 2 travel dates, so if they are still looking, they might be able to join us too (just for a little cheaper!).

Hey. Sorry I forgot to delete this post. I joined a group already.

No problem! @Tsavoyvirdell, I messaged you my email address!

I’m interested in joining April 10-15 is there any room? Thanks!

@Tsavoyvirdell, can @sdaven1 still join our group?

Hi, sure!
Please PM me your email and I’ll send out a group email tonight. It will give us a chance to include anyone else to asks today. @sdaven1

awesome! @sdaven1, welcome to our share. Send @Tsavoyvirdell your email and you are in!

We will have to sign up by tomorrow so that @dlspeckmann has use of it. I’m on pacific time so please watch for an email tonight.