AP on sale 9/8!

No more OKW thanksgiving for us!

Yeah, “eligible” that’s why I said looks like.

WDW Weasel Wording.

5 Likes

Hey… there’s only one of the passes that’s for anyone and all the rest are for FL-res only. Except for Sorcerer that’s FL-res and DVC. New Walt Disney World Annual Passes Available Sept. 8, Just in Time for 50th Anniversary Celebration | Disney Parks Blog (go.com)

Just before Covid, the DVC Gold Pass was $719. It had blockout dates for Christmas and spring break. I think that one was more comparable to this Sorcerer’s Pass one. So yeah, they jacked up the price almost $200 and took away Memory Maker.

3 Likes

we knew they were going to be jacking up prices though

It is so sad they didn’t know they were going to do this at the beginning of the month.

2 Likes

I’m confused by this for the Water Park extras add-on:

Water Park and Sports Option****



Unlock exhilarating experiences beyond the theme parks for just $99 plus tax for the year.

Enjoy more opportunities to play—with admission to water parks, golf courses and other sensational sports experiences.

For the duration of your Annual Pass, adding the Water Park and Sports Option gives you one admission to select Walt Disney World experiences (with no blockout dates) including:

So for $99 I get one admission? Why wouldn’t I just pay $69 like a regular person for that one admission?

1 Like

I just have to add

The lack of free Memory Maker isn’t that big deal at least for families.

Really only need one pass with Memory Maker.

isn’t it $69 a day?

the $99 is for the year

1 Like

But it says “one admission”?

yeah, 1 pass. Meaning it’s attached to only 1 person

2 Likes

Maybe they mean admission to one person??

One would assume that is implied, but WDW did have to include that the new spacecruiser doesn’t actually go into space in the FAQ.

2 Likes

Right but it’s the principle of the thing.

7 Likes

Ok, that makes more sense. Thanks!

No coffee yet this morning!

1 Like

That pixie pass is a damn joke, though. What is the point if you can only use it on weekdays?

2 Likes

You get one admission for one person per day.

Cannot use it to go to Waterpark in the morning and mini golf in the afternoon.

1 Like

If you were a local it might make sense.

1 Like

If you don’t have a week-day job, maybe.

2 Likes

I don’t think $99 for the year is bad. this is current mil rate:

2021 Military Memory Maker Discount Prices

Note: No more than two (2) Memory Maker products may be purchased at the special price by an Eligible Service Member or their spouse (but not both).

Discount dates are through 17 December 2021

Walt Disney World

• You can purchase the Memory Maker product for the discounted price of $98.00
  • The discounted Memory Maker product can only be purchased at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows by Eligible Service Members or their spouses

normal cost:

• **Reports from on scene indicate that you need to purchase at a Guest Relations window!**At Disney World , Memory Maker, normally costs $149 for the package if you order at least 3 days before your vacation (or $169 within 3 days). For this price you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of all the pictures that you had taken on your vacation for up to 45 days afterwards, a CD backup can be purchased for an extra fee. (general public prices)

2021 Military Discount on Disney Memory Maker & Photopass+ • Military Disney Tips Blog