AP on sale 9/8!

3 Likes

Finally! Kind of bummed there’s still only one option for out of state though.

2 Likes

Memory Maker is now separate. Seriously WTF Disney?

6 Likes

@PrincipalTinker

@vcka

THE NEWS YOU"VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

1 Like

That’s effing ridiculous, especially as there are frequently fewer photogs than before.

8 Likes

Ugh, trip starting 9/3. Was hoping they’d start selling before then because we’re going back in May :expressionless:

:kissing_heart: TY

Just looked in my email and it’s there too

Hold on… it all says renewal… so you can’t buy a new AP?

1 Like

What’s the tax rate on these? Was planning to do a ticket to AP conversion soon on the Incredi-pass ($1,299), a little bit bummed they took PhotoPass out…

Need to figure out the cost analysis as to the number of days it is financially worth it, then use the analysis to help convince dh that upgrading is a good idea for me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

woohoo… I like this:
And starting September 8, 2021 select Annual Passes will be able to hold more reservations at a time:

• Platinum Plus, Platinum and Gold Annual Passes: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
  • Silver: Up to 4 reservations held at a time

I wonder if they will just let me reactivate DH expired silver for now?

2 Likes

I’m guessing that’s the wording in your email

This wording is in the Parks Blog post

We’re excited to share that beginning Sept. 8, 2021, we will once again invite new Walt Disney World Annual Passholders to be a part of this beloved program!

2 Likes

Does anyone think this will affect September crowd levels? :disappointed:

I think crowd levels are still being impacted by covid. I don’t know how a better ticket price would ‘fix’ that? IMHO

1 Like

I’m holding a voucher for a Plat AP. I wonder if I’ll still get the Photopass bc it was a listed perk when I bought it.

2 Likes

Because lots of AP people have not been in the parks because they couldn’t renew their pass or buy a new one

I know several people who were not in the parks for this reason.

I do think the crowds might be impacted a bit.

2 Likes

That’s what i was thinking. Even if people don’t plan a last minute trip it might bring in more locals. Especially at food and wine.

2 Likes