Any live boo bash trip reports happening tonight?

Well this makes me feel better. I have been saving Tom’s review for later when I have time to digest it.

I’m guessing quite a few people cancelled trips at the last minute due to covid. I’m going next week. We might see if tix are available the night of the party when we are there. Then again, I’m not entirely sure I want to spend the money for it- I don’t really think its a good value. JMHO

1 Like

I’m w/ you here…

1 Like

I think I would do it if it were just me. But, my DD7, I know for a fact, won’t make it past 10 pm. So we will wait until MNSSHP comes back and she is older and can last.

1 Like

We stopped going to all the “parties” b/c they were over crowded. Once or twice and then we were done :wink: This Boo Bash is way over priced for what you get compared to the past parties.

I will say that I did watch some of the parade recordings… some of them looked pretty darn cool.

1 Like

If you’re trying to ride as many rides as possible the Blog Mickey review basically recommended to ride all the low wait stuff from 7-whenever Boo Bash officially starts (9 or 9:30) then go to the headliners after the day crowd is out. They also said that the CMs did a very good job of clearing out day guests.

2 Likes

Thrill Data posted this chart of wait times at Boo Bash. Very reasonable. Best wait times were after 10pm.

4 Likes

Someone waits 60 minutes for the Astro Orbiter?

I get that it’s nostalgic and gives you good views of the park, but an hour is a long time.

1 Like

Maybe people trying to get on during fireworks?

1 Like

Also worth noting that this is posted wait time, which I just realized is clearly inflated. If you got in line at 9:45, supposedly you would wait 60 minutes. But by the time that 60 minutes was up, someone who got in line at 10:15 with a 5 minute wait would have been able to ride 6 times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Boo bash question: Does anyone know if the places that are selling specialty snacks will also have their regular offerings available? I know I will get hungry around 10 or 11 and I will want a chicken waffle at sleepy hollow. Thanks.

starting to hear reports that wait times for rides at the boo bashes are cracking the 30 minute mark. Anything to back that up? My “source” (and boy, do I use that term loosely) was instagram complaints. Looking to see how accurate that is.

Also, is the FPP - er- lightning lanes still open to those with a boo bash ticket?

1 Like

I’m also curious to hear from those at MK on party nights but NOT going to Boo Bash. I’ve heard some reports on IG of crazy crowds trying to exit the park and would love to know more about someone’s experience before I attempt this next weekend.

1 Like

:rage:

This makes me mad. And I haven’t even looked to see if any Xmas bashes have sold out.

which part?

Sorry, the 30 minute waits!

1 Like

@DumboRunner was just at one last weekend, but overall IIRC experienced very low crowd levels even outside of the event hours, so her experience may not be indicative of the norm, or what is becoming the norm.

As more people flood into WDW over the next two weeks, though, in anticipation of the anniversary celebration, it makes sense that crowds at these events would see an increase too (not that I think it’s acceptable by any means for what they are charging). I hope my hunch is wrong, but I would expect the parties right around the last week of Sept and first week of Oct to be among the “worst” crowd-wise (excepting the last days right around Halloween).

There are no parties the last week of September (last one is on the 24th), so that’s something

And this is all wildly mitigated if the lightning lanes are open pre-“party”.

1 Like

I’m very behind on social media and Twitter is where I had gotten a lot of the past wait time info. Is it 30 minutes at 9pm at like 7DMT or all the way till midnight?