Any live boo bash trip reports happening tonight?

Here are a couple of reviews of the event complete with wait times

1 Like

What was pricing like for those events? Similar to this, similar to after hours, or similar to parties?

Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours cost $149 plus tax if you purchase them in advance, or $155 plus tax buying them on the night of the event.

Special prices are given for Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members of $119 plus tax which is $30 less than the normal admission.

In short: cheaper than this.

1 Like

So for less money then you got the same wait times as you get now?

Seems typical. Pay more for less.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Same length of the event?

I don’t remember but it was more than just a plain After Hours, I am thinking like $140.

1 Like

Yeah, 3 hours

Ooops looks like @Randall1028 got the correct pricing for you

1 Like

Actually, it was a mixed bag. The prices for the remaining open dates in August & September are $129 or $139, so those are slightly cheaper than the regular folk price for Villians AH of $149.

But the October dates that are sold out are significantly higher running from $159 to $199.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/purchase/

2 Likes

And I’m expecting the Xmas party to be a decent chunk more expensive. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

My guess, prices will run from $149 to $199.

I am really surprised that the sales dates have not been announced, since they said in July the announcement will be next month, same as they did for Boo Bash. Boo Bash ticket sales was announced on the first Wednesday of June, tickets sales started the following Tuesday. We’re a 1/3 through the month and nothing announced yet.

1 Like

So frustrating but since they announced boo bash stuff (and lol since just before it started) they have announced a return to cruising, starcruiser, magic key, mask re-mandates…

It has been a busy news cycle.

But time’s a wastin!

1 Like

After reading my post, I realized WDW does not have the same urgency for Christmas ticket sales as they did for Boo Bash.

First Boo Bash event was only nine weeks away at the start of ticket sales.

First Christmas party is still 13 weeks away.

1 Like

Oh, excellent, relevant calculation! I, for one, am happy to hear reports of more Boo Bash’s before I need to buy.

2 Likes

Interesting.

It feels like we need to hurry up, then, because they announced the event now about a month ago already, not because we actually need to hurry up

OTOH when do they usually go on sale??

2 Likes

I think that Halloween party tickets usually go on sale in like the April timeframe!

1 Like

Last Christmas party in 2019, was announced April 8, 2019

2 Likes

Another potentially useful review, even though DTB tends to get on my nerves… Photos, Report & Review: Disney After Hours Boo Bash - Disney Tourist Blog

Of particular note:
“We ended up doing a dozen attractions during the pre-party and event itself, and that number is almost certainly much lower than anyone who went in on a mission to ride as much as possible.”

“Aside from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and Haunted Mansion … pretty much everything was a walk-on or close to it. We only waited a few minutes for Peter Pan’s Flight, despite its 20 minute posted wait.”

“At the end of the night, we raced to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, getting in line one minute before Disney After Hours Boo Bash ended … We breezed through the cool queue in 11 minutes”

Still waiting to get confirmation on:

1. Can BB guests use FP on certain rides (and if so, which) between 7-9, and
  2. Is Space doing their traditional completely black-out dark skin for Halloween, or is it just regular?
1 Like

So now I’m back to feeling behind schedule!

:laughing:

1 Like

At 4:30 EDT Tomorrow, Disney is having their Q3 FY21 Earnings Webcast.

I’m wondering if the new Seven layers of admission will be discussed/announced.

Might be delaying other announcements till after this webcast .

2 Likes