Any live boo bash trip reports happening tonight?

details aren’t that…uh…detailed, but I would wager it’s most likely the early side of the party as opposed toward the end of the night.

1 Like

Do you have tickets to one?

I do. The 9/24 one :slight_smile:

Which is sold out.

So is likely going to be bonkers.

1 Like

But aren’t they all ‘sold out’?

Yup. Should be…“fun”… :fearful:

1 Like

I almost changed my flight to try and make it that night, but thought better of it. I’m still mad the xmas party night things are so #&$% expensive :angry:.

Ugh - I hope it’s not bonkers!!

1 Like

@Dreamer, @JustKeepSmiling, @Shanneepantslovesdisney, @Julianne_fki and I will be there that night too! Look for us in our adorable Winnie the Pooh themed costumes.

10 Likes

yyyyeah I haven’t decided what I’m wearing yet. Part of me says “wear that jedi costume, complete with lightsaber!” and then the other part says “No.”

both strong arguments.

8 Likes

Don’t give in to the dark side!

Wear the costume! You can join us for some photopass pics, I mean who on this site wouldn’t want to see a Jedi with a lightsaber surrounded by Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger? That’s not something you get to see everyday! :rofl:

7 Likes

Here is a chart from Thrill Data for Tuesday night, which is the most recent Boo Bash.

Here is just the Boo Bash hours so you can read it easier:

So most rides are 5-10 minute posted, but 7DMT, PPF, JC, and HM reached 30 min for at least part of the night. Again, that’s posted - actual could have been (and probably was) less.

3 Likes

I CANNOT WAIT to see these pics!!!

6 Likes

Please oh please oh please, @Randall1028! We must have a Liner Meet!

Jedi + Winnie the Pooh characters = perfection

9 Likes

“You’ll find I’m full of surprises, Shit Bear.”

9 Likes

I will be there tonight so I will try to give you an idea of what it’s like

6 Likes

This got a belly laugh out of me! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for crossing threads!

6 Likes

The lines for some headliners were 30+ when i was there 9/5. I rode JC with a 25 min wait, walked on Splash, 10-15 for HM. But avoided SM and 7DMT because of the wait times

No LL for Boo Bash because we were all Boo Bash, I am arrived at 9:30. But when iw as a non-Boo Basher in August on a Boo Bash night I didn’t see Boo Bash people getting LL. And that is not listed as a benefit, i’m pretty certain

2 Likes

My actuals were pretty much that

2 Likes

Clearly you need to be Christopher Robin unless one of the 5 is that

3 Likes