Any live boo bash trip reports happening tonight?

I’m stuck at work until 3 am tonight. I really hope someone is there and can show some pics

3 Likes

Not here but @brbgoingtodisney is live right now on Instagram and she is at MK for Boobash.

2 Likes

ResortTV1 was doing a live report. Should be on YouTube.

1 Like

Watched a bit. Sounds like they opened it up to more ticket sales.

Touring Plans has some posts and stories on Instagram.

WDW News Today has a couple of the Boo Bash cavalcades on YouTube, both around a minute long.

1 Like

Watched the parade on Instagram. Swoon. :heart:
“Boo to you and you and you and you - Happy Halloween.” :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

2 Likes

currently watching ResortTV1. Thanks all!!
also, they had a great spot on main street for the fireworks, I think that’s where I’ll be from now on!!

3 Likes

So what were the crowds like. Were the wait times for rides comparable to what the After Hours events used to be?

DFB shared a snap shot of wait times w/ everything 5-20 mins. It looked fairly crowded to me. I can’t verify, but thought I heard one vlogger state that ppl were allowed to buy tickets at the gates to get in last night. That comment was around the discussion of the crowds.

Yes I saw that they were selling more tickets for a sold out event, that is what is making me nervous. 5-20 minute waits are not bad but what time of the night was that? Here is what WDWNT posted for wait times but this was at 11pm, a time when people are starting to leave.

https://twitter.com/WDWNT/status/1425292475883741192/photo/1

1 Like

Yes, the Vlogger was noting displeasure w/ selling more tickets for an already full event :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I didn’t check the timestamp on the wait time share…and I can’t find the post again… sorry.

adding… I am considering going one night to see if I can get in??? I should check ticket prices though, b/c what I saw wasn’t worth the cost of admission. JMHO

I have tickets for one in September, that’s why I am curious.

1 Like

There was a sandwich board at MK announcing that tickets were available yesterday for last night.

1 Like

Thanks for that confirmation. I was lazy and didn’t feel like trying to search through the audio clip for that sound bite.

The post I saw was 1 hour into it with 5-20 minute waits.

2 Likes

I saw mountain waits all still in the 60 minute range at 8:45pm but I guess the park didn’t close until 9:30pm. 20 minutes still feels a little long for headliners when I have heard that at previous DAH everything was a walk on. For a 3 hour event that means you could be looking at only 6 rides.

3 Likes

From what I’ve been reading around the net, waits during the official hours of 9:30 - 12:30 AM were manageable. I’ve also read that after 7:30, boo bash band wearers were allowed to use the FP lines until official closing, which I think is cool.

Apparently tons of people were following the advice to camp in Adventureland to watch all the cavalcades. I’m not sure why, that seems counter intuitive. So waits for free snacks and drinks were crazy in that area, but everywhere else was fine.

I’m wondering if Disney had set aside tickets for VIPs and media that didn’t come bc of Covid, and maybe that’s why they had tickets to sell? Or that maybe they’ve been refunding guests cancelling trips but not publicizing it.

3 Likes

I’ll also point out that boo bash is neither a true AH event OR a MNSSHP. It’s a hybrid. So I think that plays into wait times and crowd size also.

1 Like