Any fellow nerds out there want to share their Excel Spreadsheets on Trip Itineraries?

Here is our SpreadSheet for our upcoming trip in less than 3 weeks.

3 Likes

These are all amazing!!! My vanilla Excel spreadsheet is ridiculously envious.

I’m wondering if there is a place on TP’s main site where there are other examples folks can download, so people don’t have to start from scratch? No need to reinvent the wheel, right?

1 Like

love this one!

Here’s a snippet of mine for our latest trip and I’m just getting started!!

5 Likes

I’m loving this thread!

1 Like

Still one of my favorite ones i’ve seen on this site. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve found my peeps here at Touring Plans.

I would have used Excel, but I just now fell hard for the glamour of those pictures in the powerpoint layout.

We are still 11 months out, so I don’t have a sheet to share. But I do have a 24 page word document (Size 11 font) where I’ve pasted misc. reviews, suggestions, ideas.

4 Likes

Me too!!! I’m going to try and make itinerary cards for my fam! Thanks for linking this!

2 Likes

I love this!! Now I have something to create during my down time before our 60-day FP. My youngest DD9 will be able to keep her anxiety low, and won’t be bugging me during the trip to look at my phone or my book. YAY!

1 Like

So fun seeing everyone’s masterpieces!! My itinerary spreadsheet is pretty basic, but works for me to keep on track while we are there. I have much more detailed sheets for planning with lots of crowd levels and park hours. While we are in the park, I loosely use a touring plan to see where we should head next and also use the recommendations on whether to “ride now” or wait. I shared the google sheet with all of the rest of my party, but they just text me and ask where we go next! Nobody appreciates my spreadsheets, but they are very grateful to not have to do it themselves! Thanks for letting me share!

6 Likes

Rhis looks like one of those spreadsheets used by nfl play callers!

2 Likes

wow, this is amazing!!! I don’t use excel, just make a doc on word or recently in google docs so all participants and work/see. For a BIG family trip I made little cards of touring plans and laminated them for everyone.

20th aniv WDW trip.pdf (188.3 KB)

2 Likes

Hey Michelle! Any chance you would be willing to share this with me? I absolutely LOVE it~

she’s probably not going to respond. She hasn’t been back since September of 2021.

Bummer!

You could always share what you’d like here and someone may be willing to make it up for you!

Awe, that would be great! I would Venmo them money for their time!

1 Like

I have one very similar to that I’d be happy to share. Give me a sec to go to the right computer

1 Like

Here you go! Link to dropbox with excel file for altering

9 Likes

What I have may not be what you’re looking for,
too detailed? It’s basically a touring plan put into a spreadsheet and cut into days, the colors are for the different lands.

7 Likes