Any fellow nerds out there want to share their Excel Spreadsheets on Trip Itineraries?

Same as others. I like a higher-level view on a spreadsheet, plus TPs for the details. My DD7 wants some info on what we’re doing. I might need to make a more kid-friendly version of this.

7 Likes

I have several spreadsheets going but the one I’m most proud of is my crowd level tracker. I created it to track crowd levels while I figured out which park days. I did conditional formatting so the colors would update automatically when I entered a revised crowd number level. I love spreadsheets.

8 Likes

Best thread ever!

5 Likes

This reminds me of the crazy analysis I did when I was deciding which week to go on our first family trip. I described my process in detail in the post linked below. I had planned on doing a series of posts about various aspects of planning, but that sort of fell down my priority list.

1 Like

I use Google Sheets for mine so I can open it using the google drive app on my phone. Therefore, it’s not fancy. Mine focuses on eating because, well… LOL! We don’t use a real TP because DW has a DAS and we don’t RD. I have to eat smaller portions at a more frequent interval that most people and we share most meals, so that’s why this spreadsheet is necessary. Plus, on DDP I want to maximize our value of credits.

2 Likes

This to me was the most functional - hourly listing that specifically identifies: 1) wake up time; 2) travel times; 3) bedtime.

1 Like

You are speaking my love language with this thing. OMG.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Well that looks a bit familiar! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

These are all amazing. It’s so odd, I’m spreadsheet obsessed in all aspects of my life, except in Disney planning. I use it to grid out my crowdlevels and pick days and then absolutely everything else is done within Touring Plans.

1 Like

That must have been an amazing trip with your Mom @Randall1028

1 Like

It was. :relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah - my formatting was definitely taken from something you posted!

2 Likes

These are great! I love seeing how others do things. A little late to the game (as usual) but I will share my current spreadsheets. I like to match the theme of the trip and sometimes I go a little overboard :grin: I also make little coordinating phone friendly itineraries to make as my lock screen when in the park because I’m extra nerd.

12 Likes

Wow, these are fantastic!

1 Like

Love it!!! Did you just download the background and font from somewhere? Too cute

Thank you! Yes, I just grabbed images from the internet and the font, I believe, is from dafont.com

That is fantastic!!

Wow, love these. You have inspired me to up my game

Here is our SpreadSheet for our upcoming trip in less than 3 weeks.

3 Likes