Any fellow nerds out there want to share their Excel Spreadsheets on Trip Itineraries?

Mind blown! This is what my simple mind has been working on

5 Likes

I think that’s a great design! Simple, yet professional looking.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

I love how you included notes for snacks to try. That’s one thing we always forget about, especially when we watch the DFB videos and see all the great looking treats!

3 Likes

Ohhhh girl, we don’t mess around with our snacks! Ha!

3 Likes

I like the colour coding of the different lands - will borrow that idea :bulb:

2 Likes

I love seeing how everyone does there’s. I was thinking of doing something like yours— plan to follow plus things we want to hit each day.
So I don’t forget things like riding Dumbo or CBJ— like I did our first trip!

1 Like

I love those daily plan flashcards. I might create those for my daughter and our upcoming trip in August if I have enough time.

Here was my last iteration for our March trip. :slight_smile:

Disney March 2022 Revised.pdf (490.1 KB)

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

I like it :slight_smile:
you should probably delete your private information (res confirmation numbers) though when you share this on a forum.

I agree. This was several months ago now so I didn’t sweat the confirms being on there.

What did you use to make that? I love it!

1 Like

indeed, I thought this was for march 2023 :smiley:

1 Like

It is just Word actually. Set up some columns and voila! I always use this to try to get everything down kind of like a stream of consciousness in Disney terms. Then we don’t really need it for the actual trip. It is fun to keep updating along with way though and we often will come up with new ideas or things missing when reviewing it.

1 Like

Oh perfect I have word! Thanks!

1 Like

1 Like

a little dated since I still have rows for FP, granted

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I don’t really check the forums much anymore. It was actually word I used to make the itinerary. I use excel more for planning.

https://filedropper.com/d/s/gprIjmuiNeO3LmL3JD4HMAYkFUuuBg

2 Likes

Thank you Michelle! I truly appreciate it, you made my Tuesday~

1 Like