Any fellow nerds out there want to share their Excel Spreadsheets on Trip Itineraries?

I love everything about this sheet

1 Like

I get a warning about that site when I click on it.
Any way you can share perhaps a screen shot?

It’s on post 16

Oh hey thanks! I didn’t realize it was a file share of a screen shot already shared :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow such mad respect for all of these, love all the colors and the logos. Mine is super simple. We go just often enough to not create an itemized plan but we don’t go often enough to wing it. Therefore we maintain lists of priorities. This summer we are attempting to do 3 brand new things at each park. Brand new are things that not everyone in our family has ever done or ridden before. We discovered a few that nobody has ever done (not even us middle aged parents whi grew up in Florida). It’s bad but I can’t completely remember what all the colors are.

2 Likes

Here’s part of the spreadsheet from our last trip. I have 4 of these for completed trips and 1 in progress. Other sheets in the excel workbook include lodging options for the early planning stages, timelines for various things that need to be done, list for grocery order, movies to watch before the trip, etc.

1 Like

For our last trip I started with several tabs (one for each day) that looked something like this:

I wanted to have a high level idea of what I wanted to accomplish written down in plain English (also for sharing with my wife), and a rough idea of the timing/order. I tried to come up with a plan for the order and timing for the various G+ selections I’d want to make (using the various charts on Thrilldata). Then, owing to some of the ideas in this thread, I massaged them into a more compact form that I could pull up quickly on my phone, like the following (from a different day):

There’s also the packing list tabs, food ideas, a tab to keep track of the various reservations, etc. I always like to put a countdown on the first tab that changes from red to green as we get closer (and evidently will go negative as we proceed into the future :wink: ).

3 Likes

Wow! These are all amazing! I have very basic info on my spreadsheet, but it works for me.
I usually cut them into strips so I can take it with me each day.

I also have one for planning out meal costs.

2 Likes

Here is my latest version for our group of 14.

Disney March 2023 Final For Group.pdf (453.6 KB)

2 Likes

Wow, this is beautiful! How did you do this (short version is fine)?

1 Like

Just a Word doc with columns. And some cut and paste pics from Google images :slight_smile:
And thank you by the way!

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like