Annual pass refunds

Did my morning check of the Disney Visa account, no refund yet

same.

I might place myself on a brief hold today to find out WTF is going on by now.

WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I was trying to be patient.

Currently on hold for 21 minutesā€¦

I wonder what song will be stuck in your head all day long this time! :smiley:

Currently: Canadaaaaaaaa my Canada! Youā€™re a lifetime journey for the traveler

I feel like this will be the earworm of the day as it played almost 20 minutes ago nowā€¦ Iā€™m back around to tomorrowland.

50 minutes on hold to be told, ā€œThe timeline was actually mid- to late September, and we are still in that window so it should be, like, any day now.ā€

:roll_eyes:

Warning that if they donā€™t have access to your original form of payment, they will have to cut a check and that will take into October to process.

Funny how they donā€™t waste any time in taking your moneyā€¦

2 Likes

@OBNurseNH after getting off the phone

Did you have a spycam placed in my office?

(actually she is way cuter than me with that red hairā€¦)

I guess Iā€™m waiting until October. At least it will be in time for the holidays I guess.

Shhhh!!! My spies are everywhere.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to call.

Donā€™t worry, I have plenty of annoyed Disney character GIFs to post until October.

1 Like

NBD when I am sitting here on hold in my office getting plenty of other work done.

Multitasking

Waited a few days, no refund yet, still waiting probably another few days

We had called early and already got our Refunds, but the passes still show active and just for fun I tried to reserve a park and was able to for October. I wonder if they would let us in with the annual passes.

1 Like

Still nothing.

When you called and they said ā€œmid- to late Septemberā€ did you happen to ask what year?

3 Likes

:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In my email this morning

Okay, figured Iā€™d check and see if anyone has gotten any notification yet. Three days left in September.

Still waiting

I had just checked my email a few minutes ago for this and no updates for me.