Annual pass refunds

AP gone. No notations to my account yet.

Checked my Disney Visa account this morning, no refund back yet.

1 Like

My AP is gone from MDE account too. :cry:

However it is still showing in the cell phone app. :astonished:

Organizationally, Disney is so compartmentalized one has to simply be patient for all their different
departments to finish their unique work.

okā€¦ somewhat relatedā€¦ my AP is still on my app but Iā€™m not a quitterā€¦ LOLā€¦ :kissing_heart: I couldnā€™t give it up. But I bought FL Res 4 day passes to use on the days all the APs were sold out (bugger) and weā€™ve used them twice and it still says we have 3 days left :thinking: I know that math is wrong and Iā€™ll just wait for Disney to catch up with itself :yum:

Checked my Disney Visa account this morning for any signs of a refundā€¦

2 Likes

Also nada

APs are gone from MDE, but no refund. That said, Iā€™m not sure how mine will be handled since I purchased through Samā€™s Club. Iā€™m guessing theyā€™ll send a check at some point, but I really have no idea.

Checked My Chase Disney Visa Account, still nothing

Another day, no refund yet, still waiting

I think itā€™s time to start calling, kids.

1 Like

They said refunds were coming in mid-September.

Today is mid- September.

1 Like

But when Disney gives a time-frame for anything, it is a fuzzy suggestion at best.

I think it is crazy they havenā€™t refunded by now. Still, Iā€™d probably interpret ā€œmid-Septemberā€ to mean, ā€œBy the end of September.ā€

Iā€™m kind of dreading seeing the refund amount actually. Afraid to find out I canceled my AP for a measly sum.

1 Like

Anxiously checking daily for refund, but nothing yet to report. Our APs also disappeared, but I only hear crickets

Checked the Disney Visa account this morning and stillā€¦

2 Likes

oh ohā€¦ maybe this a watched pot never boils scenario?

Nothing.

Another day and another dollarā€¦NOTā€¦ of refund yet

3 Likes

Same.

More refunds, now for Platinum Plus Holders - to compensate for lack of water park availability

These refunds to come in October or November

1 Like