And it all starts with a Wish…

In the lounge. She’s pretty and big!

14 Likes

We’re on a boat.

20 Likes

Gorgeous!!

1 Like

Concierge lunch in the Roy Disney side of 1923 and alcohol selection is included but limited. (Only four scotches and not good enuf for bourgeois hubby. Lol). So we got complimentary champagne.

12 Likes

Very Art Deco (restaurant not the girls!)

13 Likes

Gumbo.

6 Likes

I Wish you the best time! Your trips are always a luxurious blast of nonstop fun, and this looks to be no different! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Our waiter said you don’t want a main course. Nope! I want ice cream! Like a big kid!

13 Likes

Okay I’ll do it one at a time.

5 Likes

Here’s our plans after starring some optional items that we may or may not do. Girls are getting a facial and then massage at 2pm and then Tim and I are doing a couples massage at 4:30. Dinner is at 8:15 for us at Arrendelle.

4 Likes

Great info- thanks!

1 Like

Our room is ready. I’ll take some photos in a bit. It’s quaint. It feels smaller than the Dream 1 bedroom but it’s big enough and very prettily decorated. Here’s our starboard side photos.

13 Likes

Day 2

6 Likes

Chill Spa time (it’s just in Senses).

7 Likes

Love this info! Thanks so much. When did it go live for you on the Navigator app? While in terminal or not until you got on the ship?

On the ship.

3 Likes

Room photos. The details are amazing. And the girls closet is walk in too. Their shower is bigger but we got the tub!

12 Likes

It’s absolutely amazing that there is so much stuff to do, but I would probably find myself paralyzed by decision fatigue🤣! On a serious note, though, your and @OBNurseNH trip reports have caused me to reconsider the idea of cruising, and it wasn’t even on my radar before!

6 Likes

Yeah no I feel the same. I’m glad we’re doing another on the Magic in January that’s 7 days.

Also my strategy was to go thru everything and heart what sounded interesting then go back and look at my plans. It’ll add the hearted things so you can see what overlaps and make tough choices by unhearting the lesser of overlapping experiences.

4 Likes

All those Tangled touches :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes