And it all starts with a Wish…

Day 3

4 Likes

IKR!! (Sentence)

Oh! I was wondering about the Tangled themed rooms! Thanks for the pictures!

3 Likes

Did not mean to delete. Why does the forum not ask you to confirm?

So we tried to ride the water slide (aqua mouse) at 3:30 and had waited about 20 min and were half way there when they told us it was gonna close till 4:20pm for the safety briefing. Since we have the 4:30 spa treatment we got out of line. Just FYI for others. I’m gonna keep my swimsuit on and try to hit it at 7pm after our spa treatment but before showering for our 8:15pm dinner. Hopefully the line is shorter because people are at dinner or shows. :crossed_fingers:

Otherwise I’ll still keep my suit on and try to hightail after dinner cuz it closes at 10pm. :frowning:

6 Likes

If you mistakenly delete I think @missoverexcited or I can restore the thread. Tag me if it happens again and you’d like me to try.

2 Likes

AH-Mazing!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

I’m kind of surprised Thor Love and Thunder is listed as “All Ages” because the Thor ass is a bit risqué for some kids. :rofl:

5 Likes

And the goats are rather disturbing….

2 Likes

I did this recently and got it back somehow. I’m going to test it and see if I can figure it out.

Yes after you delete this symbol shows up.

Just tap it and post comes back :grin:

5 Likes

Wow those room pictures are amazing. It definitely looks spacious.

1 Like

What a beautiful room! All that space will be nice! :slight_smile:

My son told me, before I left, that he literally thought you just get on the boat and float around in the ocean. By the time I was done telling him all there is to do he was ready to go, too!

This is what I did as well. I do like that it will notify you of upcoming activities/events that you have added. That is a feature I do like.

I am disappointed that I never did make it on. Too busy relaxing I guess LOL

Will be very curious to see what your wifi experience is like. I notice it’s been a minute since you posted. Of course you were going to massage, slide, ready for dinner and dinner so that could be all. I hope it’s better for you than it was for me. I gave them an earful about it on my survey

1 Like

No it’s awful. Only reason I can post right now is I’m on Bahamas LTE for $10/day.

2 Likes

Yup. BTDT

What will you get up to today?

The plan is meet at Marvel at 9:15 for Atlantis Aquaventure. Disney wouldn’t let me book a cabana or dolphin swim for the girls thru them so I booked both those things thru Atlantis. We’re supposed to come back at 3:15pm and if we make it maybe 4pm Bingo. We do have 5:30pm Family Hyperspace Lounge Reservations and after that I’d like to pop over to Nightengales for the Bird drink and the pianists love songs show. Hubby and I have 8pm Enchante dinner.

Yesterday the spa experience was AMAZING. Much better than Vero Beach. Then we rode the slide as a walk on at 7pm so my theory about early diners and show goers was accurate. I actually really liked it but minus the part that goes over the ocean in the clear tube it’s a weenie ride. Which also means little kids should be fine. I got squirted in the tube so the sprayers are working now! I had read they weren’t in earlier cruises. The dinner show in Arrendelle was brilliant. I mean it was non stop and their version of Let It Go was hillarious. I won’t spoil it but don’t miss this rezzie. I thought the appetizers were better than the main courses but I liked my sundae a lot. I got the scallop pastry and the tart. Then I ate a few bites of hubby’s ribeye and kjotkake (meatballs and egg noodles). I was tired at that point (I think it was the French 75 cocktail I got in the concierge lounge after the slide that made me sleepy) so I didn’t do any nighttime games. I have some pics of the couples spa suite with jacuzzi I’ll post if the signal is strong enough. I didn’t get a lot after that. Left me phone in the room for the slide and was too tired at dinner.

4 Likes

11 Likes

The spa suite has a shower behind those glass doors. The couples choice included a foot scrub, some hot tub time alone and either a hot stone, Swedish or deep tissue massage (I chose hot stone but asked for hard pressure and I got a little hot stone but mostly deep tissue which is actually the most beneficial for me anyway considering my headaches from neck and shoulder tension). Then you get fruit and tea for a little post massage relaxation.

6 Likes

Porting

Our boat is bigger and prettier than this RC one

5 Likes

Also the bed is wonderful if you’re like me and like to sink into a mattress. The pillows are very soft which is what I like but in concierge you can choose to switch pillows if it’s not your fave. They tell you which ones are best for sleep apnea or side sleepers etc.

6 Likes

Fixed. Boats are tiny things.

The spa looks decadently wonderful! I made a reservation for myself but was on the fence about keeping it. Keeping it.

Have the girls done any teen club stuff?

3 Likes