And it all starts with a Wish…

Well……in our case it’s hopefully going to end with one! First up Disney’s Vero Beach with a day trip to NASA and Friday if everyone can pass the test on to the Wish we go….

Come on, everybody. Here we go! Off to Neverland!

21 Likes

Hubby was in the house getting coffee but he’s here too.

24 Likes

Safe travels!

1 Like

Following! Excited for you and can’t wait to hear about your trip!!

1 Like

Safe travels, looking forward to following along!

1 Like

In our National Emerald Aisle rental. We had five choices three of which were pickup trucks, one car and one small SUV. We’re in a Toyota Tacoma and I really feel the car supply issues in this airport! This is one of several times when the pickings have been few since Covid.

On our way to Vero Beach!

Also of note: though DF15 didn’t have TSAPrecheck they put it in on her boarding pass. SWA > Spirit already.

15 Likes

Safe travels!! You know I’ll be following along. So, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Enjoy your trip!

1 Like

Have a great time!

1 Like

Made it. We have connecting inn ocean view rooms

17 Likes

First meal of the day.

Pro tip: book covered beach chairs on your checkin day for your length of stay becuz they book out

9 Likes

Are you a Vero owner or was it booked at 7 months?

1 Like

I rented points thru Davids. I booked them mid January so yes 7 months out. One in my name with the girls and one in hubbys name. And then I asked for connecting rooms which we received! I love renting points. I paid $342/night for the ocean view inn room (that’s the full price).

10 Likes

Green cabin room time….I think it’s gonna be a Watermelon Margarita

11 Likes

Oh yeah this is better than parking it.

13 Likes

His and hers

12 Likes

That water looks AMAZING!

2 Likes

I hope you will post some pics of your room and of the view from it! Have a great trip!

3 Likes

This is the view from the room.

I’ll do some more photos later just for you. :+1:

11 Likes

What a beautiful picture!

3 Likes