And it all starts with a Wish…

That’s my girls. You can tell right. Lol

7 Likes

This is what a set of lounge chairs and umbrella look like and it’s about $30/day for one set from 9am-6pm (which I think is too early since it’s not dark till after 9pm). They will literally come take your chairs away from you at 5:55pm.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty good deal! I think I’ve paid like $150 for a week at Hilton Head (not Disney), but I would expect Disney to charge at least $60 per day.

2 Likes

Yes 100% too early

This is a Vero Beach supplier? Or a third-party vendor?

2 Likes

It’s direct thru them I think. That’s where you rent them below. But the kayaks you rent thru another vendor. I’ll double check on my way back up.

6 Likes

Also of note. There is lots more seaweed this August than last June. I’m thinking June is a better month for this with the bugs, seaweeed and apparently sharks. One lady told me in the wee hours of the morning at sunrise (which makes sense becuz I’ve learned sharks feed at sunrise and sunset becuz fish have a harder time seeing them) there was a 5 foot shark in one feet deep of water right next to her. She said he was sorta beached but got himself out. But it startled her. They have a bouy to mark where not to go past right now becuz that’s where the sharks are (not becuz of currents).

6 Likes

The tour guide on our kayak tour said most of the sharks are hammerhead varieties which I’m not sure where they fit in the scheme of aggression but I know it’s less than great whites and tiger. Lol

1 Like

Sharks are likely the reason for chairs being taken in when they are. As it starts to get to the end of the day and the sun starts setting, the chances of having an “encounter” with a shark in the water increases because a lot of the smaller fish that are their diets come out at that time.

(Yes, I’m a Shark Week/SharkFest geek.)

4 Likes

Yes that lines up. I actually had that thought after I posted earlier. When we were in French Polynesia for our honeymoon you went to watch the sharks at sunset come up to the reefs to eat. They come in to the shallower water then.

2 Likes

Hard to see but there’s a rainbow in that storm

10 Likes

You can see it better now and it’s bigger.

11 Likes

13 Likes

:smirk:

4 Likes

Obviously warmer out. ;-).

1 Like

Tough choices. I can’t make up my mind

Pizza or fish?

Daughter told me to get the fish and I could have a bite of the pizza cuz she’s getting that.

6 Likes

Butcher cut

1 Like

I did that last night but it was NY Strip and the veggies were diff.

Here’s tonight.

4 Likes

17 Likes

So exciting!!

1 Like

It’s time!! Bon voyage!!

2 Likes