And it all starts with a Wish…

We have signed up for margarita mixers at 4pm and it’s $45pp FYI. We also signed up for the Thursday morning 8am Kayak Adventure because he talked me into it when he said dolphins. That’s $60pp and no Disney Visa 10% discount like the food and drink here.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Did you sign up for that today? Was there same day availability ?

2 Likes

Yes I did and yes there was

2 Likes

Thanks! Your trip report has such great info in it!

2 Likes

Agreed! At this point my son doesn’t even want a pet, much less a kid! :laughing:

But I gotta be careful because at some point (in the far distant future), I would enjoy a grandchild. :innocent:

3 Likes

There is a screen in the lobby with prices and activities rotating thru. Some examples.

5 Likes

Also in other news. For the first time in forever hubby is the one getting bit and not me!

4 Likes

The spa is quaint and humble but the service providers are excellent. The heated towel under my neck was making it tingle like it was helping with circulation. However, next time I need to turn my phone not just to silent but to Do Not Disturb lol. Daughter needed me to sign wavers for the kayak. You can also just rent them and take one out in an unguided fashion which is what they are doing.

Spa waiting room:

6 Likes

My SIL went to Puerto Rico a few years ago and came home with the worst itchy skin on her legs and all over her body. At first she thought it was bed bugs, but after doing some research she determined it was likely No-See-Ums (I hate that name, btw. :joy:) She had been taking walks by the beach at sunset, while her traveling companion did not and was spared the bites. The itch didn’t show up until she was back home.

Thankfully they went away after a few days, but it was very uncomfortable for her while they lasted. I didn’t know they were in FL as well, but would definitely recommend heeding the advice!

2 Likes

Toes done!

*ladies don’t wear shoes that pinch your toes or you’ll end up with crooked toes like my right foot. I have permanent nerve damage from a certain pair of high heels.

5 Likes

Can you see the turtle tracks in the floor?

4 Likes

Guess what time it is?

6 Likes

5 Likes

This is the Jimmy.

El jimador silver, lime juice and tequila. Simple and good.

6 Likes

Number 2: the sassy seaturtle. Everything in the last plus pineapple juice, triple sec and poblano liquor. She said its spicy.

5 Likes

Fun fact I just learned…tequila is an appetite suppressant. So hungry, try a shot instead. :wink:

3 Likes

Key lime is last. This one has a pina colada mix, coconut liquor, agave and key lime juice plus tequila of course with a graham cracker crust

5 Likes

Final verdict key lime is the best, then the Jimmy and the sassy turtle last. Three full margaritas plus two straight tequila tastings: one good and one bad to teach you the difference aka it’s Jose Cuervo gold. For $45. Not a bad deal really.

5 Likes

We made friends who also foster dogs (and they foster kids so they win) at our margarita class. Now dinner. Here are the daily specials

6 Likes