And it all starts with a Wish…

Outside deck of Green Cabin Room and my handsome hubby!

17 Likes

Yea, last year it honestly surprised me. I didn’t realize the Atlantic side could be this pretty.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Hangry much? Someone tell this man he’s on vacation.

13 Likes

I’m gonna do the daily catch of the day.

9 Likes

9 Likes

It was honestly very good. Spicy if you like that kind of thing.

3 Likes

Room photos after two drinks.

13 Likes

My girls in the hammock but photo from our balcony

14 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

11 Likes

The rooms feel more spacious than many of the ones on property but do only have the single sink. However the toilet shower room is bigger than most Disney World rooms. The bad part about third floor is we have these solid balconies so you can’t sit and see the ocean. You have to stand. For both our rooms which are third floor and right side of the main building.

5 Likes

This is the view from seated.

7 Likes

DS18 is dog sitting. And we have a paralyzed foster puppy who wears diapers. Our nightly check in went something like

5 Likes

What a good kid! We had three foster kittens last year that my DS21 watched while I went to Disney for my birthday. They ended up coming down with ringworm while I was gone. They started losing fur and he was so worried about them and didn’t want to bother me on vacation - poor kid! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha ha that’s sweet. I bet he was terrified. This foster had ring worm too but he’s long finished the meds but he has this lingering “cradle cap” on his ears. I told the shelter and they dosed him for mange a few weeks ago but it’s still there. I made him a vet appt for when we get back but kiddo is aware of the puppy ears now and it doesn’t seem to be spreading or anything at least not quickly so hopefully puppy won’t be hairless by the time we get back lol.

I left my kiddo with all the vet phone numbers and a credit card for an emergency. Luckily in fostering he’s seen and helped with it all. I won’t go into details but I know kiddo can react in pressure situations becuz we’ve had tons of emergencies and Jaden is always helpful, like with seizing dogs, dog fights, etc. Plus it’s a real life learning experience. He can’t take a nap or the puppy makes a mess and changing diapers is gross. And if you have more than one, the little one annoys the sibling just like the puppy constantly harasses the 4 yo dog and you have to intervene and distract him. This is all like a mini version of parenting so it’s good eventual practice for him and hopefully it’ll teach him to be careful and not have a kid before he’s ready. Lol.

3 Likes

Today is spa day for DH and me. We have 10:45am breakfast here on site at Wind and Waves Grill (the only table service on site right now. There is another but it’s been closed since Covid.). And then we have 1pm massages and 2:45pm pedicures. Thinking of signing up for the 4pm margarita class which you do at Ebb and Flow by the pool. Looks like b/w breakfast and dinner girls are on their own. I’m sure they’ll be disappointed. Lol.

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Blte

It was very good but salty (really just the bacon, I’m not a big bacon eater so it’s noticeable to me). I’d say the food here is consistently fresh and well cooked. I haven’t had one meal here between last years stay and this years so far I was disappointed.

5 Likes