And it all starts with a Wish…

If it were me and kids traveling together and i wasn’t getting a suite. I’d go for this room:

4 Likes

I just sat on the kids beds. The couch bed is not comfortable. The twin is alright so if you’re a short adult that’s the better choice. Here’s what they look like pulled out (and slept in!).

6 Likes

Cabana Instructions (our bands were inside)

4 Likes

Selfie with Rapunzel while we wait to hear if our parasailing is cancelled (they cancelled the 9am one).

5 Likes

Cancelled. To the cabana

This happened to us last time too. It’s like DLR fireworks. It’s a myth lol

3 Likes

Look how bad my daughter got bit at Vero Beach

1 Like

5 Likes

Yikes!

Definitely from the midges? Not sea lice?

1 Like

Oh yeah we could feel em biting. But we keep joking about the monkey pox. So every time we cough or sneeze we have Covid and we look like we have monkey pox too. People are probably afraid of us lol

There was one in our room just from opening/closing the door to sit outside. We didn’t leave it open. I literally caught it in the palm of my hand. And one got in our pickup and caught a ride with us to the port. They are worse the mosquitoes I swear.

I should say to this point none of us have real Covid symptoms. I have allergies as does hubby and I sometimes choke on food for some reason. But we did get a letter today to check in with medical services if we have Covid symptoms so I’m sure people are getting it on board. There is no way it’s not present.

4 Likes

I think you have just officially talked me out of VB

3 Likes

Just don’t go during their season. This didn’t happen to us last year in June.

2 Likes

Cabana pics and this one has much better amenities. Chips, granola bars, fruit, soda, water, cold towels in the fridge, ceiling fan

11 Likes

Which cabana number did you get?

1 Like

I’m jealous.

Pretty sure my little slice of heaven was in front of cabanas 23 and 24. I want to go back. That was one of my most favorite days in a long time.

4 Likes

I would have loved to try Serenity Bay but I keep having kids/teens with me for some reason. Lol.

One of these days. Three more years!

4 Likes

I get that. If the family had been with me I’d not have been able to go over either.

Solo traveling > Family traveling :wink: LOL

4 Likes

Like the different Disney ships they each have their advantages and disadvantages lol. I also enjoyed my one and only solo trip. It’s truly peaceful. Harder to really relax when others are relying on you and as the planners we work on these things when others are along.

4 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes