And it all starts with a Wish…

Question: is that beach area private to cabana folks?

3 Likes

Yes

It’s roped off and states that.

4 Likes

8 Likes

That cabana is ridiculous. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Most relaxing day yet. Just floated this whole time.

7 Likes

No one in the family won Bingo. I was hoping for the $10k…trip paid. Lol Now time for Mermaids.

10 Likes

There’s a nasty shortage of Macallan going on. I’m super jelly of that table right now!

Also, I’m so glad you guys are having a great time. you both look so relaxed!

6 Likes

Well. There had been multiple drinks lol

3 Likes

Soooo the show. I enjoyed most of it but the woman playing Ariel was pitchy in the projected high notes. When she got her voice back with intonation I told hubby, “they should have left her mute”. But the effects and Ursula and Sebastian were enjoyable singers.

4 Likes

We’re packed and at Marvel. The apps have been alright. They’re so close but I think making things for this many people is rough. I forgot to take pics but I’ll get one of the main course and dessert.

Sometimes the cruise is excitement, go do this and do that including at meals and it’s very hustle and bustle and other times it’s relaxing. But in the go, go I forget to take photos. Lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

The show was very very meh to me. I would even say disappointing. The food was really just ok.

1 Like

What I don’t understand is people saying the layout is confusing. Maybe that’s just regular cruisers and I’ve only done one Disney cruise though so maybe that’s more to do with people used to the old layout.

This seems to be a consensus from all the reviews I have read/watched so far.

1 Like

Super cute. Always too busy/ tired but the girls did see buzz here.

11 Likes

The elevators are awful. People are right about the hypersensitive buttons. And the slender design is awful for getting on/off a full elevator

1 Like

While I’m on negatives which there are far less than positives mind but I’m human so…lol

I paid for the trip. I booked the trip. Everything is in my name as the lead guest and the credit card on file is too. Yet at every bar/Enchante they just assume and give hubby the check except hyperspace where she just put it on the table. Even though I signed there, all the adult dining/beverages including that one show up on hubby’s statement. Honestly, it does kind of rub me the wrong way. Not every household is the male the financial lead. Not every household is the male the one organizing the plan for vacations (at home we have our things we manage of course like any couple, but trips are my court). I do both financing and managing for vacations and to just be assumed because I’m female that I don’t actually really does rub me wrong about society in general. We still have a way to go ladies.

8 Likes

I’m not sure what triggers it and I’m not saying you’re incorrect in assuming some kind of gender stereotyping/patriarchy situation.

But I will say that I was the lead guest on the ressie, my roommate was the lead guest on some onboard communications, and a third party paid for my stateroom. I got slips with her name, she got slips with mine… They corrected them but it was annoying. I just think it’s a little messy

1 Like

I think with the handing of the receipt that’s society but maybe whose account tab it shows up on. But with bars which aren’t based on a booking and you sign the receipt?

1 Like

Yes, at the bars it happened. I had to send the slip back for correction more than once

It sucks though to be made to feel less-than. I’m sorry that happened, whatever the cause.

1 Like