Already Off the Rails... A Live-ish Trip Report

Before I scrolled down far enough to read this, I was going to say - what’s with their eyes??? :laughing:

5 Likes

Rest breaks are the best! Your legs will feel much better after being stretched.
You’re making great progress, keep on trucking!

2 Likes

Made it just south of Savannah, leaving us about four hours until we get to the other savannah…

12 Likes

I did the auto train for the first time in February and genuinely enjoyed it (though plane preferred). We had to bring a car up to DC from the Keys so stopped in Disney, naturally. We did a roommette so BR down the hall - felt safe with COVID. DF @BenF12400 takes it whenever he goes to Disney because he doesn’t fly.

Have a safe rest of your drive “home.” Hope traffic wasn’t bad - traffic is definitely back in the DC area.

3 Likes

32 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

(jksdfhakjdh)

5 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Home!!!

2 Likes

You made it!!! :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Woohooo!

1 Like

Don’t mind if I do…

27 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m SO excited for you! I’m sorry about having to drive but sit back and relax…you’re home now :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Pool bar? What are we drinking? :yum:

4 Likes

Yes. Sunshine margarita. Fairly standard. I ordered some variation of a Mule at first, made with whiskey. I chose poorly. But I figure it’s hard to mess up tequila…

6 Likes

Was it the Bourbon Breeze?

1 Like

Is this AKL?

I just love that frozen Pina Colava thing. I haven’t tried anything else at the pool bar there. Are you at Kidani or Jambo? I confess I like the Jambo pool better, but Kidani has that amazing sprayground.

1 Like

We’re at Kidani, yes! The pool bar is…lacking (for food anyway). And I confess I’m not into frozen drinks. Tuna pita platter was fine. Pretzel oven was broken. Played in the pool for a bit. It’s now nap time but the little guy is trying to power through and our room isn’t ready yet. So we’re hanging in the playground.

12 Likes