All this has happened before

I am sure there are badges for finding out each of these things.

2 Likes

Ooooo sorry, we only measure in parsecs here. :grimacing: :rofl:

9 Likes

WELCOME HOME!!!

Loving the badges!

4 Likes

Off the bus and in line for the MK one.

13 Likes

Damn you’re making good time!!

Have just read reports of the reservations system being down. No word yet as to whether it is affecting guests on the ground. Crossing fingers that you don’t encounter any issues!!!

3 Likes

MDE seems to be down – I cannot view my plans. Hope this doesn’t slow you down @Randall1028

1 Like

Been that kinda day so far, so it wouldn’t surprise me. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hmmm lines are long, and they’re not taking many at a shot, but the busses are plentiful, so that’s something.

8 Likes

MK always has the longest lines at Pop.

1 Like

New bus best bus!

Let’s run some red lights!

25 Likes

Finally!

I do NOT like the new security setup. iPad, and all metal needs more o be removed from the BAG and placed in a tray. That’s going to be very irritating as the days go on. :triumph:

MagicKingdom

27 Likes

Sleepy hollow was swamped. So a lil dole for breakfast.

DoleWhip

35 Likes

well, this was a nice post to start my morning! happy you’ve made it and now have a dole whip in hand. have a great trip (and thanks for taking us along)!

nerd alert: did you fly southwest? the attention to detail with the branded plane on the “off you go” badge was a nice touch. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Oh man, just woke up and you’re already in MK! Congrats on a nice trip Home and thanks for another Live report!

2 Likes

It was a happy coincidence that SW put their logo on the net in an easy vector format. :laughing:

5 Likes

Interesting that 7dmt is doing every other car. Which is contributing to the 40 minute wait time. :grimacing:

16 Likes

Swoon swoon swoon swoon!!!

2 Likes

More or less the case for all the coasters. The best rides are omnimover rides, where social distancing hasn’t impacted ride capacity at all.

1 Like

not to start any hullabaloo… what you do think of the castle colors now that you’re seeing it?

1 Like

Meh, really. The gold trim is the nicest part but everything clashed with that overly violet blue. Individually, each piece is fine, but together they just look cheap.

Fix that blue, and it’d be a lot better.

8 Likes