All this has happened before

I have heard others rave about the mattresses at POP so you’ll provably have many interested ppl :rofl:

2 Likes

Still weird. :wink:

8 Likes

Agreed. Why have I never noticed those weird trees before. Next time I’ll be looking.

3 Likes

I like the trees! I think they’re futuristic looking. They go well in Tomorrowland.
The castle paint job on the other hand :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:
I’m not loving it.

Have a blast in MK @Randall1028 :partying_face:

5 Likes

I think they’re newish? I don’t remember them either.

But the last time I was here was in January 2020, which was 15 years ago. :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Deliciousness inbound.

MickeyCookie

32 Likes

You really went to town on the custom achievements! Very creative and quite amazing! Now I’m curious to see more.

4 Likes

Hanging on for the ride…

4 Likes

These achievements are so great! Wish it was part of the app! So fun!

4 Likes

Probably should do something more than walk around. But I’m kinda just enjoying being here.

Well, this’ll work for now.

19 Likes

Why? If you’re relaxed and enjoying yourself, appreciate it!!

5 Likes

Yes, what she said! it’s your vacation time, do what you want :wink:

2 Likes

This is dumb… there’s 10’ blocked off and the rows surrounding are closed.

I feel there’s a miscalculation here somewhere.

3 Likes

some of the outdoor dining areas have non-sensicle blocked off areas too. I wondered about ppl moving tables, but what you’re showing was clearly done by CM.

2 Likes

I am not entirely convinced that cookie can be considered a “small” snack!

1 Like

Always great to see the show with people who get so swept up, they applaud and laugh at the jokes even though the animatronics repeat the show hourly

21 Likes

Storms A brewin…

…yup!!

17 Likes

Isn’t there a badge for that?

11 Likes

What’s great is the rain should be enough to trim off some of this POC line.

4 Likes

You could totally sell these achievement badges on Etsy or something. I’d buy them. So fun and creative!

And yay, home!!! I am so jealous.

3 Likes