All this has happened before

:laughing:

1 Like

Landed and waiting for the mco tram. Sadly a bit cloudy right now, but ah well. Almost back to the happy space.

26 Likes

Did I miss where you are staying? I read through but either missed it, or have to wait until you get there!

And love the achievement badges. I want one!

1 Like

Philly Airport looked the same for me last Thursday. Had a flight to Oregon with a stop in Phoenix. Was in Phoenix airport around lunch time and it was much busier.

1 Like

Saratoga springs…after tonight. For tonight it’ll be pop century

10 Likes

Looks like I am going to just miss you this trip. I am BLT on the 9th.

2 Likes

Ya think so huh? Interesting :thinking: :grin:

3 Likes

Yikes they’re saying it could be a 45min wait for dme. :cold_sweat:

Looking forward to following along to get me pumped.

1 Like

Hah. Boarded soon as I got there. 45 minute wait, maybe, but at least it’s already on the bus.

They’re assigning seats on the dme when you arrive. Not loving that, but not a big deal.

8 Likes

Ooh! Can you do me a favor? See if you can find the label on the mattress there and snap a picture. I know it is Beautyrest by Simmons Hospitality…but there are “models” of this line. Value, Plush, Deluxe Plush, etc.

We absolutely loved the mattress, and I know you can buy them directly…but they list 4 lines on the website, and I want to know what Pop Century had. We probably need to replace ours soon, and would love to get the same one that was at Pop.

Weird request, I know. Thanks.

7 Likes

That… is a major understatement. :flushed:

But uhh sure, yeah, I’ll try?

6 Likes

Luggage area closed. Woooo!

And it sounds like pop is the first stop. Let’s gooooooo! :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Airport being this empty is absolutely surreal.

Dme’s new briefings include Covid protocols featuring the incredibles. Interesting

11 Likes

How busy was the flight from PHL to MCO?

I’d say about 30-40% full? It was tough to gauge truthfully. But not a lot of people walked past once I sat down in the plane.

3 Likes

@Randall1028 because of your trip and great pictures at the end of 2019 caused us to upgrade phones. I am going to follow this trip report and try to make sure you don’t convince me to buy anything. Have fun on your trip I do enjoy your trip reports because of the detail.

10 Likes

We should be pretty safe this time. No new toys were purchased. :wink:

4 Likes

And we’re through the gate!

Kinda a weak photo cause I’m in the back of the bus. But it serves its purpose. :grin:

ThroughTheGate

29 Likes

More weird requests!!

Can you find out what kind of underwear Mickey wears?

What type of heartworm medication is Pluto on?

Can you measure the distance from SM to IASM in decimeters?

Please and thanks! :wink:

18 Likes