Ahem -- well no one talked me down

ah, yeah that tracks with what I was thinking then. TP Has it listed as building 12 and the first floor being the 6500s

It is closer to the Congress Park bus stop than many of the Congress Park units. It is also an easy (beautiful) walk to DS, and I don’t think you are someone that relies on Uber but you can be picked up/dropped off right there.

1 Like

when I’m that far from walking to anywhere, having Uber access is actually perfect. Especially if trying to leave DS.

1 Like

It is about a 15 minute walk to DS from there. It is a distance from the lobby/QS.

1 Like

Well whattayaknow? If this thread is any indication

You are spot on and this might very well be the very best time to go. It might be complete walk on for everything.

And with “EEMH”s, there’s no point in scheduling a BOG breakfast so it looks like I get my chance to spend a morning in Epcot without feeling I’m missing out on something.

2 Likes

Just remember to factor in that CMs at DL are currently blocked from using their APs at the parks.

With the special demographic at DL, that is a huge number of locals who cannot get into the parks right now.

2 Likes

And I just learned today those CMs can bring in 3 guests on unblocked days. So that’s a huge impact.

Also, the rumor on the street is that DL unblocked the CMs now for the next 2 weeks. So it may pick up here in a bit.

1 Like

oh i’m not having any expectations other than sheer, unadulterated, pandemonium. Anything less and I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

If Disney enacts something that produces the same results in WDW as in DL though, that’d be fantastic.

3 Likes

Agree! Hope they do! How are they not predicting people lining up days ahead?

YEEEEEEE! Tomorrow is FPP day!! Gettin’ close now!

Ugh… I don’t even know what I want to ride still (priority wise). Well, except for Smuggler’s Run of course. But that’s not FPP and I’m not even sure I’ll get to even see that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

OH! it’s fast pass day?

I had no idea…

9 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was just so unprepared!

Anywho, all things wanted was got short of 7DMT on arrival day, but that’s hardly a big deal. The important one I wanted, the animation class in AK, was an easy get so I’m all excited now.

9 Likes

Gotta love spontaneity !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Quick double check: I have a reservation for Rain Forest Cafe in Disney Springs around 1PM. Since I’m staying at Saratoga Springs, to get from MK to Disney Springs at around 12:30PM, I can simply bus back to the hotel and then walk over to Disney Springs, yes?

I know I can Lyft from the Contemporary to DS, but if there’s a bus for SSR at the depot, just want to see if I can hop on that.

Yep - that should work. I’m pretty sure that Congress Park is the closest section to DS, so if you take the bus to that stop it should be a quick walk from there. We stayed there last year and it was a pretty easy and pleasant walk over to DS.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks. Depending on the time crunch, I’ll likely Lyft over, but I figure if I can use those dollars for VOID, instead, why not?

3 Likes

That sweet sweet sigh of relief when the tag finally shows. I swear it gets later and later each time. (This one took a full week…AFTER I called)

2 Likes

hmmm this doesn’t “feel” right.

I’m hammering down my schedule, and I realize that I spend no nights in HS. This feels…icky. Not that I think HS is still worth spending a whole day in(still not sure how SW will work out), but I would like to slip in a showing of fantasmic, though(and get in some night photography in Galaxy’s Edge if possible). With DAH and the Halloween Party, it makes evening activities a bit challenging.

It looks like I have 2 options: 1st Night or 4th night. But this means I lose a viewing of Illuminations… given it’s the last time I’ll get to see it (but the fact that I’m getting to see it at least 1 more time than I was expecting anyway), think it’s a good idea to scrap one?

Kinda leaning toward Thursday night if I do add it in.

yes to galaxy’s edge at night! looking at your schedule, i’d shoot for thursday. it looks like you have a bit more of an open window to get around hs and get over to ak for dah. your trip is coming together well!

1 Like