Ahem -- well no one talked me down

Would now not be a good time to mention if you modify your current flights to a different date. EB follows you ?

i actually tried, but it wouldn’t let me beyond inside the flight week. It’d only let me cancel.

Ew. Just called Disney. $50 to replace the card. Yyyyyeah that’s not going to be worth it. Oh well, AP discounts – do your stuff!

1 Like

coming in late but why would you NOT do this? Saratoga Springs is just ok as far as I’m concerned (I’ve used my DVC points there a couple of times when I didn’t plan ahead) but who cares?!

2 Likes

I think you mean you lost it. I’m not sure but try calling to see if you can get a replacement for your lost card.

An unhelpful aside – why would you throw it away, I mean, lose it?! You never know when an emergency WDW trip may pop up!

oh, useful to know, though I would never toss mine, I mean, lose it. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, and i’m thinking for just a “room”, it’s really hard to argue(again $200 for the WEEK in Disney World). The only reason I could think of not doing this is having my heart set on one of my DVC reservations in December…which I’m not and both are still in waitlist are not guaranteed anyway.

Well I know that NOW… before I thought @JJT was kidding about those “emergency WDW trips.” But it was going to run out before my next trip, so I saw no point in keeping it.

1 Like

Would it make sense to just buy a new one when you get there? Then it is good for your December trip, and the inevitable emergencies that will arrive in the 12 months new window :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, the last one I don’t even think I broke even on. Even with both my mom and myself dining for 2 trips last year, we only cleared… $80 in discounts? Adding in my past 2 trips on top of that, it’s probably a lot closer, but I don’t know for sure. A lot of the places I frequented didn’t take it.

But I’d have to go 5 times to break even. So there’s not enough profitability there to plunk down another $150.

(BTW, is it weird that I feel weird about basically repeating my trip schedule from last year?)

1 Like

Definitely weird to feel weird, nothing weird to feel weird about. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well… last year’s up in frequency was due to circumstances… just feels odd that I’m going exactly the same times again this year.

2 Likes

You should do what makes you happy

2 Likes

I’m not allowed to live in the Magic Kingdom though, I’ve inquired. :stuck_out_tongue: something about “trespassing”

3 Likes

I was listening to an interview the other day about a couple that is living at wdw for the year. They are staying at every resort and I think trying to do every room category ?

…jebus… oh to be rich and bored?

3 Likes

Well, sounds like they AREN’T bored because they’re rich! :wink:

1 Like

They also sold their house and have their own business- so they work every day.

seriously. someone wanna crunch some numbers on how much money they’re gonna go through for that year?

working AT Disney World when not a CM? Hard pass. I had to do a paper for school the one time and it was tantamount to having my fingernails pulled out.

The paper was even DONE, I just had to do some proof reading. But…it was torture.

1 Like

oooo just realized another pro: the gondolas will be up and running. weeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

any suggestion on what room specifically to request? Also I’m not seeing a “building 65”? You mean 12 and the room 65xx?

See if this works:

http://images.disneyparks.com/media/ys/nge_sits/resort_maps/80010383.pdf

It is the link Disney sent me.

1 Like