A trip of firsts

I only had my first one in July - and my second :joy:

7 Likes

My son and I will get one every once in a while these days in memory of all the nights we spent in Crew’s Cup drinking them!

5 Likes

It’s nice to have traditions :tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

I am going to have to have one next month, right?

4 Likes

Or two or three.

5 Likes

Last trip on our last night I sent DH to get one for me, he came back with a regular Pina colada. He either misunderstood or didn’t hear me, too bad the bar tender didn’t figure out that DH had no idea what he was doing :smiling_face: It was good but this was way better!

8 Likes

Definitely!!

2 Likes
  1. HS at night. Still had to close my eyes on SDD though :relaxed:

2. Walked through Walt Disney presents

3. Tower projections

My line up included SDD thanks to Joel’s amazing work building in drop times, TSM, star tours.

Once done it was 7 so I decided to try Fantasmic for 8pm instead of 9:30. Seats not too bad, there’s a pole but I’m so happy to be close, 5th row.

16 Likes

They’re all your favorite. Almost (poor Gloria Estefan)

4 Likes

You’re not wrong :wink:

4 Likes

At least the pole doesn’t move around like people with kids on their shoulders and iPads in the air.

That looks like a lovely view.

4 Likes

That’s because @missoverexcited isn’t around

8 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one!

4 Likes
  1. Fantasmic was great :relaxed: Guy in front kept raising his phone right in my face to record, but I had enough wiggle room to slide over. People - don’t be that guy

I took this while making an early escape, from the very back. It was all brand new for me as I’d never seen the old one and didn’t watch any spoilers. Helps that Aladdin is my favourite movie :relaxed:

14 Likes

The poles still don’t move around….

3 Likes

Gah :confounded:. See, I’m not nice enough to put up with that. I would have said, “I bet you didn’t know that when you raise that above your head, the person behind you can’t see properly.” It works about 8 out of 10 times.

7 Likes

I appreciate anyone taking the time to follow this :relaxed: Magic kingdom tomorrow!! :tada:

24 Likes

Fabulous photo!!

3 Likes
  1. First day with zero detailed plans like I normally do. Went with the flow. For tomorrow I have a rough outline, but today was purely going where Genie and the photopass and the food took me.

2. Christmas fireworks from my favourite place

Have I mentioned that I love the Grand? Seriously. I had low expectations of the “old” villas but it’s so spacious and what a wonderful view (standard!!) Super quiet I haven’t even seen another family on my floor.

16 Likes
  1. Walked from GF to MK just to try it.

Once in MK I must have hit up 3 photographers, it’s so much fun.

1. Rope dropped Astro orbiter. It was down but I waited maybe 5mins and it was up and running. First on, and rode twice in a row. They offered me a third too but twice was enough.

1. Standby Peter Pan. Posted wait was 45, TP was 16. TP was spot on! I’d always done fast pass or genie for this so never saw the cool line.

1. Same for HM, first time stand by, just a 10min wait

2. First time getting a golden ticket (rolled over from cancelled LL yesterday). Did big thunder, splash, and Buzz. Not a ride intense day for me so was content with that. You can see the moment I started regretting my life choices.

1. Jungle cruise. It was down for a while this morning which worked to my favour, I was ready and speed walking over when it was back up.

2. Tree house. Believe it or not this is always down when I’m here! It was finally open to explore.

18 Likes